Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cfw 3/6 Weather

Sangster
    Feeling alot better this last few weeks...Hopefully we'll be up on the 6th with the Orange boat... Hud, your tow combo looks great, hows it tow.. Jeff's looking at a Toy Box Trailer for his boat and I'm still debating on doing the same or go Motorhome.. Was hoping to have something to go to Needles... we'll see how the money trickles in.......

Mike, it tows good, need more power! Going to put in a chip, trans cooler and we will see! Glad your feeling better!

TNT MOTORSPORTS
    K Flat- HUD
    I thought you were talking about Tim as MR T! Too many "MR T'S"
    I'll let up for YOU!!
    Hud, thanks for clearing up the POKEY situation because someone might get the wrong idea according to your little "smilies" But we know better!! Don't worry, on our next Camp Far West outting, Tim said he'll set my alarm for 5:00AM so I can be ready by 10.00PM oh, I mean AM!!
    Tim said Dean will be at CFW with his hydro also
    Tell Kathy Hi, and we recieved her invite
    POKEY

ok

HCS
    I like to BS. If nothings going on in my life that weekend I'll
    bring the fam out for a beer.

Beer & BBQ

Her454
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    I like to BS. If nothings going on in my life that weekend I'll
    bring the fam out for a beer.
    LOL. Hope your serious, would love to see you and Sherri and the little one!

21rayson
    i,ll be going too. i,ll be with joe shelfo he,s going to do more testing with boat sucker punch and he will be bring a lot of props. here,s what he has.
    I will probably go to cfw on the 6th and test. I sure hope that it is a nice day for testing. I will have some new hydro cleavers for 1.125 shaft size, with lots of different pitches, two , three ,and four blades. I have one new runner bottom prop, that will work well with about 800-1000 hp. My cleavers are selling fast, so its time to re-stock. I have a special what I call a clutch compatible two blade that is very simular to the same style we have on a four time championship, 7 second hydro. these are a little to wild for lake racers, but good for clutch launches and tail lifting.

MR.T
    Hardieharhar K-Flat. Going to keep the paddle just in case. Tom sent me a new coupler. As far as the winter coat, isn't it still winter? Call if the water gets to high. 530-682-4489.

Wildboats
    going to try to get my lil. boat running this week end so i can make it up on the 6th. is this a bring some food or just do your own thing ???

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast