Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I enjoyed my very first ...

FMluvswater
    HOCKEY GAME last night! Oh I've seen hockey games before I've even watched a few 3rd period Stanley cup playoffs games and said a half-hearted Go (insert team name) in the crucial final seconds of a close game but last night I actually enjoyed what I was watching!!! OMG the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Montreal Canadians!!!! What an intense freaking game! Leafs were smoking and they usually suck so bad (in my unhockeyeducated opinion anyway; but they're still my fave team ... well theoretically - I was born in Toronto so I can't not root for them! )! I watched the Canucks get smoked by the Edmonton Oilers too last night but I was switch cheering for that game - whoever had the puck I was all for them scoring! The Leafs vs Canadians game though was another matter entirely!
    I watched the game at a sports bar. A bunch of us went there for a friend's birthday party. Supposed to be dancing happening. Ask waitress (her name was Teneille!! made me think of Captain & Tenille but anyways) when's the dancing gonna happen she says soon as hockey game is over (Canucks vs Oilers game - hence my not caring who won as long as it ended ). Game went into OT and I was getting impatient but thankfully Oilers ended that quite quickly. So the dance music starts up but they leave the tv monitors on muted showing the Leafs vs. Canadians game ... at one point one of the people I was with enquired if the dance music was in any way interfering with my watching the hockey game and would I like the music turned down or off! I almost said yes, lol! Music obsessed was glued to the hockey game, lmao- go figure! I did dance some and I had a lot of fun but damn that hockey game was awesome! Leafs kicked Canadians butts!! HELL YEAH!!!! I think the fight did it for me ... I don't usually feel compelled to watch a fight nor to root for one guy to get it worse than another- I don't even remember the Leafs' player's name that socked it to Rivet so bad and only reason I caught the Canadians' player's name was cuz he had on a white Jersey and bled all over it. From that point I went from being mildly interested (cuz my fave team was playing my backup fave team, lol! ) to being unable to look away from the game even when I was dancing, lol!
    Anyway, I should probably go to bed. Sorry for the long ramble but I'm so amazed at my liking a hockey game that I just had to!
    Oh just one more thing ... The Toronto Maple Leafs didn't suck last night!!! Woooohoooo!!!!

Sleek-Jet
    Since when did we start exporting Hockey to Canada??

Forkin' Crazy
    I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out...LOL!

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
    Since when did we start exporting Hockey to Canada??
    PURE NASTYPURE NASTY
    You could get high sticked for comments like that. :eek!:

Dr. Eagle
    Wait a minute....
    Vancouver....
    Shouldn't you be rooting for the Canucks????

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    Wait a minute....
    Vancouver....
    Shouldn't you be rooting for the Canucks????

Let me break it down for ya ...
    #1 fave team is The Leafs (I was born in Toronto therefore my fave team is the correct and appropriate team for me to favor despite the overwhelming suckage factor typically witnessed )!!!!! Go Leafs go!!!!
    However, in the absence of #1 fave team the backup #1 fave team is Montreal Canadians.
    In the absence of either The Leafs or the Canadians the backup #1 fave team is The Canucks! (I live in Vancouver so I gotta!)
    In the absence of any of the aforementioned teams ... I ****ing hate hockey ... can we turn off the tv and crank the tunes now please?
    Any questions?

FMluvswater
    Actually I have a question .. when the hell did Mogilny become a Leaf?

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    Actually I have a question .. when the hell did Mogilny become a Leaf?
    How should I know.. they are your ****ing team....LOL!!!!!!!
    J/k I don't really follow hockey much,
    but when I do...
    Sharks then,
    Ducks, then...
    Canucks...

FMluvswater
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    How should I know.. they are your ****ing team....LOL!!!!!!!
    I thought they just played hockey? ****ing? A professional team sport? Get outta here! No friggin way! Seriously? I knew about cable pushing the limits but I mean really ... They are just my favorite HOCKEY team, k?

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
    I thought they just played hockey? ****ing? A professional team sport? Get outta here! No friggin way! Seriously? I knew about cable pushing the limits but I mean really ... They are just my favorite HOCKEY team, k?
    Yeah, you are right, the Playboy channel has your fave ****ing team... right...
    LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast