Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used

FRANK THE TANK
    a Power Caster Trailer mover? I'm looking at buying one and I wanted some feed back on them. Does anyone know who else makes these kinds of things? Here's the website incase anyone needs to sneak a peak. Thanks for the 411........
    http://www.powercaster.com/

lynden
    The guy at our local marine repair has an old tiller that he has modified to do that same thing. He put wheels where the tines were, and put a swiveling wheel on the back of it.

FRANK THE TANK
    Was it pretty hard to modify?

mike37
    Originally posted by lynden
    The guy at our local marine repair has an old tiller that he has modified to do that same thing. He put wheels where the tines were, and put a swiveling wheel on the back of it.
    like thishttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/253Dsc00834-med.jpg

FRANK THE TANK
    That thing looks scary....Thanks for the 411 though.

LUVNLIFE
    At the boat show I saw two different booths selling them. I didn't check them out but maybe someone else here did. Anyone?

havasuaddicted661
    A buddy of mine has one...he uses it to just get his boat in and out of his garage in havasu he loves it works great
    Im not sure which one he has i know that it ran him like 600 to 700 if I am not mistaken

Havasu_Dreamin
    If I remember correctly the Power Caster requires that you mount a bracket to your trailer. It does not just utilize the hitch portion.

FRANK THE TANK
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    If I remember correctly the Power Caster requires that you mount a bracket to your trailer. It does not just utilize the hitch portion.
    That's the only part that I don't like. I was thinking about welding a 2" ball to the top of it. I really didn't want to drill three holes in my trailer. Do you think that would work?

HOSS
    I haven`t used one but was thinkin` of buying the pump.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast