Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever used

al cole'holic
    ..some dude that lives across the street from Denis26 has one, in fact he works a Rex Marine. The thing is ****ing great, electric, and allows him to put two boats into the garage...one in the boat deep and the other at a crazy angle almost parallel with the second garage door.

FRANK THE TANK
    Originally posted by al cole'holic
    ..some dude that lives across the street from Denis26 has one, in fact he works a Rex Marine. The thing is ****ing great, electric, and allows him to put two boats into the garage...one in the boat deep and the other at a crazy angle almost parallel with the second garage door.
    That's why I need this unit. I have a pretty tight spot I have to get into in my garage and I can't make the turn with my Tahoe. I just don't want to pay the $750 - $1400 they want for these things. Does anyone have one I can buy off them used?????????

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by FRANK THE TANK
    That's why I need this unit. I have a pretty tight spot I have to get into in my garage and I can't make the turn with my Tahoe. I just don't want to pay the $750 - $1400 they want for these things. Does anyone have one I can buy off them used?????????

...the thing is crazy, I think he plugs it in too!

al cole'holic
    ..here's another site but the same kind of pricing:
    http://powermoverinc.net/htmls/pmaccarts.html

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by HOSS
    I haven`t used one but was thinkin` of buying the pump.
    Let me know if I can help you in anyway....

FRANK THE TANK
    ..here's another site but the same kind of pricing:
    http://powermoverinc.net/htmls/pmaccarts.html
    Thanks! That one looks pretty cool. I'll check it out.

JetBoatRich
    Let me know if I can help you in anyway....
    Did you want to admit that

NorCal Gameshow
    buy an old riding lawn mower paint some flames on it, bolt a trailer ball to it and your set...

al cole'holic
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Did you want to admit that
    ..it's my job

Nubbs
    I use a single wheel power caster to get my boat in and out. It works well but took a little practice. We have a garage door in front and back of our single car garage. We back the boat through the garage into the backyard. There's about 1/4" to 3/8" clearance on each side of the trailer.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast