Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Has anyone ever used

Hermosa
    I would take photos, but I'm working on the East Coast for a few months, be back West in April... I hope. The guys at Trail-Rite trailers wanted a picture too, just to see what I was doing and how it worked with no modification.
    The wet concrete idea sounds good also, might need to try that.

Floatin'
    Originally posted by FRANK THE TANK
    a Power Caster Trailer mover? I'm looking at buying one and I wanted some feed back on them. Does anyone know who else makes these kinds of things? Here's the website incase anyone needs to sneak a peak. Thanks for the 411........
    http://www.powercaster.com/
    After spending 20 min. to put my boat under a small tight awning this past weekend, I am going to buy one of these movers, just wanted to know which one you ended up buying if any ? Which size should I buy because I need it to move a 30' Weekend Warrior trailer as well as the boat. Also does anyone know if it will fit in the back of a SUV to transport it to and from the river ? That way I don't have to take my big truck.

OGShocker
    I have one! I love it. This thing saved my marriage! No more "DAMN IT honey, PUT YOUR F'ing back INTO IT"!!!!!
    It will fit in the back of a Suburban....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234