Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Horror

Jbb
    Rocky Horror Picture Show was on TV last night....Anybody see it at the midnight movie back in the day....
    And how many times...lol...Be honest....

twistedpair
    It's astounding,
    Time is fleeting,
    Madness......Takes it's toll...
    Nope, never heard of it!

rrrr
    Prolly ten or fifteen times. Had a girlfriend that really liked it, had a positive effect on her libido.....

Tom Brown
    Dammit, Janet!

FMluvswater
    I wanna be dirty!

Jbb
    There's a Light....Over at the Frankenstein place!.....................

MagicMtnDan
    Let's do the Time Warp again! It's just a jump to the left...and a jump to the right...
    I've seen it almost 20 times and the girls love going
    An audience participation film (are there others?) but bring your own newspaper, toast, squirt guns, candles, etc.
    The story:
    After Janet accepts Brad's marriage proposal, the happy couple drive away from Denton, Ohio, only to get lost in the rain. They stumble upon the castle of Dr. Frank-N-Furter, a transvestite who is holding the annual convention of visitors from the planet Transsexual. Frank-N-Furter unveils his creation, a young man named Rocky Horror, who fears the doctor and rejects his sexual advances. When Frank-N-Furter announces that he is returning to the galaxy Transylvania, Riff Raff the butler and Magenta the maid declare that they have plans of their own. (An audience participation film)
    http://www.movies-posters.co.uk/acat...rror_photo.jpg
    Meat:
    http://www.cosmosfactory.org/images/...eddie_pic2.jpg
    http://rhps.teamone.de/index.gif

Froggystyle
    Asshole... Slut... Asshole... Slut... Asshole... Slut... Asshole... Slut...
    Used to go to the University Theatre in Berkeley to see it. Probably no better place on the planet for the actual audience participation end of it. They actually had a whole crew of stage actors on the stage enacting the whole movie while the movie was playing. Plus, they always played a cool 70's style cartoon like Flash Gordon or something to start off with.
    Lots of fun... Good times

DetroitJim
    Now that was a blast. We used to go to the bar (okay disco) until 11:30 then fly over to the show with the girls we picked up. Son of a b*tch that was twenty years ago.
    DJ

Froggystyle
    This just in... Every Friday night at midnight it is going on in Encinitas. It has been WAY too long since I went and saw it live. This showing looks to have live characters as well. My wife has never seen it, so we are going next Friday (27th of Feb)
    Anyone want to come???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast