Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CFW Fathers Day

Her454
    Vs. NJBA Races. As of the latest info they are on the same weekend. Just curious as to the NJBA racers and if they will skip this weekend for CFW or race?

Sangster
    CFW sounds real convenient... Fathers Day falls once a year, NJBA runs every month thru the summer..

Her454
    Is Jeff running NJBA this year?

Sangster
    We're still up in the air with what we're doing...Was sure hoping the CFW deal would be a go.... .. If it came down to it, We would give CFW a go this year to see...Obviously, neither place covers expense's so, the fact that CFW is closer makes it more attractive for sure.... ..But that's not to say we won't be there, jest not the full season.....

Her454
    I was looking forward to the CFW deal also, might still happen.

Sangster
    Originally posted by Her454
    I was looking forward to the CFW deal also, might still happen.
    Well, lookin' at the latest Flyer I got... The festivities are to commence on the weekend of April 17th....Unless they get busy, I don't see that happening...I have done some pretty amazing feats in the past, but I don't think this is a Cut & Dried deal...And the Clock is TICKING.... Sounds like alot of legal stuff still needs to be Hashed out, let alone all the site work to be done....i.e. In/Out ramps, Light setup, PA system, restrooms and the rest of the behind the scene stuff thats needed to pull this off right....I can see where it will be a make or break deal......I'm sure someone has thought all this thru and got a handle on a completion date prior to April 17th (8 weeks)...We, along with many others would sure like to hear if this is gonna fly..
    Also, if any help is needed to get the ball rollin', let us/somebody know.........

Her454
    Well it seems the promotors have returned Joes calls (Whiskey & Water) but not very many others. I have left several messages to try and get some answers also but to no avail. According to what he has told Joe, it is still a go.
    Tick tock....

Sangster
    Joe was over for some... "Beers"..... the other night...Even with what he was told, it sounded Sketchy at best..But, I'm still gonna keep hoping for some good news in the near future......

The ASSHOLE won't return my calls! FUC* HIM!!!!

Her454
    Even if he were busy and trying to get things together, a return phone call would be the right thing to do.
    Hey Hud, thanks for the ski. Talked to Kathy and it looks like we are both doing the triple tow to Needles

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast