Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's with the hairy chicks?

bigkatboat
    The laser deal is nice, it takes (aprox 3 laps) multiple visits, and the results are "smooth". I'm not a 'bush man' and I am very thankfull for the effort and pain you girls endure. I would just like to know why my honey always gets a 'discount' from the bush doctor? She gives me a "shave and a hair cut" at home, how come she gets to go out for "custom machine work"? Is there a place MEN can go for a 'tune up'? I need one about now, it's still raining!

MsDrmr
    its never ending wax shave wax shave wax shave cream here cream there wax and shave again.......by the way, what does the laser treament cost?

Chase
    OK fourspeed if you think the two individuals that you have pointed out are girls, then you have other issues you should be thinking about. I felt it was clear that when I said these are Saskatoon girls, you would in fact notice that I was referring to the beautiful young women in the picture....

Tom Brown
    Hey Chase, I think I recognize that chick on the left. Ask her if she's ever slept one off in the drunk tank in Prince Albert.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Hey Chase, I think I recognize that chick on the left. Ask her if she's ever slept one off in the drunk tank in Prince Albert.
    The mellow yellow room. Some stinking ****ing indian once pissed his pants when I was in there (Red Deer). It would have been funny, but I was sleeping down stream towards the drain! We got the hose turned on us that night after I got up and kicked his worthless indian ass in the head.

Chase
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    I feel that I am accurate by saying no to that question Tom...especially being in there at the same time as you....besides the ladies I hang out with are always on thier best behaviour..........

OGShocker
    Originally posted by Chase
    Well Tom, that goes to show you that you have to come a little bit north to see the girls that actually look like girls.....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._girls-med.JPG
    THESE ARE SASKATOON GIRLS!!!!
    Who is the girl in the grey shirt? She has a sexy mustace!

Tom Brown
    You don't want any of her, OG. She's a total skank *****...
    ... although I hear she takes it from the back.

totenhosen
    Originally posted by Chase
    Well Tom, that goes to show you that you have to come a little bit north to see the girls that actually look like girls.....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._girls-med.JPG
    THESE ARE SASKATOON GIRLS!!!!
    UMMH those aren't even L.A. fours!!! (The one in the middle maybe)

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    Okay guys here's the deal, there is a horomone inbalance that goes on here. I suffer from it as well, however, I do like being feminine so therefore I use hair remover treatments on my face, mostly upperlip hair. My arms are not hairy, but my legs have to be shaved every day. I hate it. However, if you use the bleaces and hair remover no one has to know about your conditon. (and by the way,,,no hair on the back ither). It has been like this since I was in grade school and won't go away. I just keep removing the hair and it's no big deal...my next step is the laser surgery that removes hair semi-permanently (for 10yrs). The women have probably been told it is not a good idea to start removing the hair(at least thats what my dr. said) so they feel it's natural and thats what they deal with. I ge embarrased and shameful about it becuase it's not what is acceptalbe, but I choose to remove it and others don't
    mrsdrmr....If you really want to look into the laser stuff let me know. I have a friend who has a location in Corona that provides that type of service. PM me if you are interested.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast