Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yes i posted this on rrl too, anyone going to be in vegas

502procharger
    anyone know about how long she will be really sore?

mmered8299
    Originally posted by 502procharger
    she is getting "work" done. Dr steven weiland, know of him. we did a lot of research and talked to many of his clients all very happy. i would love to hear anything you might know though.
    Yea, as a matter of fact, my wife is going in for a consultantion with Dr. Steve Weiland on the 25th. Two of my friend had theirs done w/no problems. One girl said the next day she went shopping. She felt great. K.I.T. w/me on this!

502procharger
    Rd, wasssssszzzup
    Ok first she has never been to Vegas but that is just a bonus for her, we are going to play for a few days before the surgery. We have been looking for the right surgeon for the last 2 months. We spoke with several diff dr's and went on 3 consults. What it comes down to is experience. there are great dr's hear on the east coast for sure, as well as in CA. came across this dr's name from a website www.implantinfo.com and this dr had great feedback. we contacted about 8 of the people who left feedback and talked with them about there experience. We then called and spoke with the dr directly. We had all of his credits, i.e., what board certifications he had and for how long faxed to us and gone over by a friend who is also a dr, all checked out. This was the first dr who took all the time we needed to ans our questions, made suggestions to think about but no pressure to do it "his way" type of deal like we got with a lot of other dr's. We spoke with him 6 diff times with more questions and he really made us feel great. He does 40 to 50 a month which is a big deal to us because like i said it is an art and you can’t replace experience. So enough of this 20 deg weather we are Vegas bound baby. Oh by the way thank god you are not going to be there. I can’t even imagine the shit you and i would get into

Windy
    anyone know about how long she will be really sore?
    Everybody handles pain differently. I wish her the best with her installation.

Have fun in Vegas

OutCole'd
    she is getting "work" done. Dr steven weiland, know of him. we did a lot of research and talked to many of his clients all very happy. i would love to hear anything you might know though.
    I am not sure of the quality of his work, But my daughter goes to school with his if that helps, and his wife is as big as a house.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12