So I went out to check out those properties this weekend on the CA side of Havasu that money pit was talking about. Kind of trashy and all but had potential and As My Parents and friend were checking out some lots near the river at the top..I guess we were on the gaming land. We start hearing gun shots..Not thinking much of it figuring it was some rednecks shooting targets or something probaly went through a whole 15rd clip. We began to proceed down the hill torwards the river. And it stopped. Now we had no Idea where it was coming from all these abandoned trailers and no sight of anyone. Once we came back up to the toop of the hill the firing started up again!! still thinking nothing of it until I felt and heard about 3 of them flying right next to me!!!
We ran down to the car and headed away from him. We saw an old white guy and we stopped and talked to him and said he was a craced out indian. Since we were on indian property he was trying to kill us because they were butt hurt that they lost the property. He said the indian shot at him a few times until he started to shoot back...He said he was cracked out on payote! I am going to go back next weekend to look around some more and talk to some more people..ITs still fishy...But I am taking my AR-15, and my beretta 92fs. If he opens one round Im going to lite that bastard up!!!!