Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Im going to Kill an INDIAN!!!

NOTALENT
    So I went out to check out those properties this weekend on the CA side of Havasu that money pit was talking about. Kind of trashy and all but had potential and As My Parents and friend were checking out some lots near the river at the top..I guess we were on the gaming land. We start hearing gun shots..Not thinking much of it figuring it was some rednecks shooting targets or something probaly went through a whole 15rd clip. We began to proceed down the hill torwards the river. And it stopped. Now we had no Idea where it was coming from all these abandoned trailers and no sight of anyone. Once we came back up to the toop of the hill the firing started up again!! still thinking nothing of it until I felt and heard about 3 of them flying right next to me!!!
    We ran down to the car and headed away from him. We saw an old white guy and we stopped and talked to him and said he was a craced out indian. Since we were on indian property he was trying to kill us because they were butt hurt that they lost the property. He said the indian shot at him a few times until he started to shoot back...He said he was cracked out on payote! I am going to go back next weekend to look around some more and talk to some more people..ITs still fishy...But I am taking my AR-15, and my beretta 92fs. If he opens one round Im going to lite that bastard up!!!!

Forkin' Crazy

Three Days Only
    Murder should be kept to yourself!!!! That way its not premeditated, oooh and go by yourself, that way theres no witnesses. The 92FS is a good back up weapon, but the AR should do the job real well!!!!!!!!!!

NOTALENT
    Oh...Yeah..So everyone forget what I said....Im taking the AR this way Its long range..NEver Even See me when I get through with that bastard.

HavasuDreamin'
    I think the indians can cause more problems for the people that decide to buy land out there than you think. This is a fine example of what you shouldn't have to put up with when going to the river. To those that are still looking out there, be careful and do all of your homework.
    HD

NOTALENT
    Originally posted by HavasuDreamin'
    I think the indians can cause more problems for the people that decide to buy land out there than you think. This is a fine example of what you shouldn't have to put up with when going to the river. To those that are still looking out there, be careful and do all of your homework.
    HD
    Exactly...I am still very skeptical about he whole idea. He was the only indian left..the rest left the place. But still very concerned about it. All though they are telling what I want to hear..I still feel they are leaving something out.

bigkatboat
    If it were as easy as you think it is going to be, don't you think all of us who already live out here would have bought it up? If you have some "Special Deal" going, GOOD LUCK! I have friends that have been 'renting' from the tribe for years, and they won't invest another dime, 'cause they know how things have been over there for decades. One day you're in and the next day you're out. They also will try to control the ROADS! "Just fly your chopper into your isolated little part of the world". Try looking at the south end of the lake (Az. side) around the power wires, I know that there is PRIVATE land right on the water in that area. You must respect the 50' rule, but the land is right at the water's edge in a cove. I think it was zoned, Agriculture, or Camp/ School ? No bars or boat repairs, just low key stuff, or private homes. The road to it is dirt, and power is just a few hundred feet away. Good luck!

phuggit
    Don't forget the shovel. ha

NOTALENT
    dont have the shovel..can I borrow one??lol.. Well theres only one person around to hear it...and he wont mind.

Rod-64
    If you shoot him...........Bring me back his peyote, will you???

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast