Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Trident Custom Boats (my take)

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Much like my own tridzzle idea on the gauge pod, that I'm sure I'll never get credit for?
    If we do it, I will give you credit... I promise.
    Actually doing it is the question. Rob is working on aesthetics of it right now. I think it may turn out nice.

ROZ
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    If we do it, I will give you credit... I promise.
    Actually doing it is the question. Rob is working on aesthetics of it right now. I think it may turn out nice.
    ...And right here at the helm, we have our RD console...

Froggystyle
    ... Right above the Audioroz system

wsuwrhr
    ....surrounded by SB Products exquisite machined parts.
    Brian

Infomaniac
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    Thanks for the good words guys... This has been a serious labor of love, but a long journey none the less. It is wonderful to see people who understand what the industry is offering, have owned, ridden in and driven a lot of boats and have a good finger on the pulse so to speak see the same things in our project as I do.
    A couple more months, and we are wet. I can't wait. For those of you who don't know, Ron Munson and Marine Assault engines is building the motor for the first Revolution. I will let Ron describe the level of consideration we have put into the motor, but I am comfortable in scratching the surface and describing it as around 700 horsepower, with approximately 25% more headroom before all of the potential of our motor, blower and setup are close to utilized.
    I won't let those of you who feel the same way I do about it down. This boat is going to be marvelous, and I can't wait to go do a roost past the OP6 floatilla at about 4:00am with the tunes cranking, good freinds smiling ear to ear, engine singing, LED's casting a mellow glow on the interior and my lady next to me.
    Till then though, I have a lot of sleepless nights ahead of me for about a million other reasons!
    Squirts up, and thanks again guys.
    Wes
    Thanks Wes – What an exciting project. We will use a Marine Assault 522 CID engine for this first Trident Revolution. The engine size selected is working within the efficiency range of the Single Whipple 3.3 compressor. The engine combination is also very versatile. Not only does each component compliment each other but also there is plenty of “headroom” as Wes puts it. The engine will be overbuilt for the stock HP output and can be easily upgraded. A quick blower pulley, EFI programming change, maybe fuel pressure adjustment and the power can vary a few hundred HP. No need to upgrade camshaft, cylinder heads, pistons etc. They big HP components are already in place. Lots of great “proven” components going in this one. More details later.

bigq
    Originally posted by ROZ
    ...And right here at the helm, we have our RD console...
    From what I have read, shouldn't it be the "kick em' in the junk console"?

Froggystyle
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    That was so last week...
    RD
    This week, we are on the "Turn right at the red barrel" trip.

ROZ
    I have to back in the office by 3pm...
    How about meeting at Wes' place between 10:30 and 11 am????

Froggystyle
    Hey, everyone who we are meeting tomorrow... please drop me a line tonight, as we are trying to accomodate a schedule that needs to have us leave my house at 10:30-11:00 in the morning.
    Mande, can you swing that? Screamin Pete?
    If so, let's get it on! Otherwise, we can do two cars and I will just stay up there and do lunch or something.

Froggystyle
    Uh.... you go first...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast