Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Trident Custom Boats (my take)

Froggystyle
    It is on for early afternoon. Anyone local who wants a tour, drop me a line at (619) 823-5643 and we will hook up at the new shop and get after it.
    Jordy, we will definitely get you in on the Phoenix release. It will likely be with a boat in tow, so you will get the bonus plan.

Jordy
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    Jordy, we will definitely get you in on the Phoenix release. It will likely be with a boat in tow, so you will get the bonus plan.
    Sweet. I'm looking forward to it. Drop me a line if you need anything when it draws nearer. I might know some people who know some people who can get things.

NashvilleBound
    Originally posted by Froggystyle
    Hey Jeff! Congrats on the retirement!
    We are definitely going up to Boulevard tomorrow (Friday April 9th)
    We are leaving in the late morning (around 10-11 ish) and would love any visitors who wish to come on up.
    On another note, I go up there about twice a week right now, so fitting another trip into the schedule is not too difficult for anyone who wants to make the trip. Let me know at wes@tridentboats.com and I will get up there with you.
    Thanks. I would go today but the wifeys taking me out for meee b-day...the big 40. Hopin' to get lucky When I get back into town later this month I will call you and hook up tp see it...for sure!
    Jeff

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678