Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DCB website

bigboy78
    Does anyone know when Dave is going to have his new and improved website up and running?

UnionJack
    The DCB web site is crap.... How can he sell big nice boats and not have a good site

CEO
    Hey Union, let them finish my rig before they get to their web site. My rig should be done a week from this Friday

CMABadseed
    i think the same question has been asked many many times. it is my understanding that thier website will be up in the next month or so...i remeber a thread a little more than a month ago that said within the next two months. so who knows. hopefully soon, i know they have tons of great video and photos of everything they do. should be awesome when it comes up.

XTRM22
    Ok by now everybody knows I can't resist posting on a thread involving DCB I decided that the reason Dave didn't have regattas, was he didn't need them to promote the boats, his web site has been kinda sad for a while, but it doesn't seem to affect sales. The new brochure was just good business and hey it gave a bunch of DCB owners a reason to hang out togather (photo shoot). When we assembled our own mini (secret underground) regatta last spring, we did it for fun. Now Dave is doing a real DCB Regatta, I think it's his way of showing his appreciation to the DCB owners, and not just a ploy to sell more boats. DCB just sent me one of the new brochures with the dvd inside, I'm gonna go buy a dvd player just to watch it. I know I make Charley look like a disgrundled owner compared to me, of course after 7 years as an owner, I wear zip ties like jewelry!
    Chuck

Havasu Cig
    Going to buy a DVD player???? I guess DCB did not have the option for a Beta version. j/k Chuck.

NastyOne
    I think I have said this before... but I met a guy a long time ago claiming to have made the DCB web site. He was a really cool guy but the site sucked. He has a sick DCB that he gave me a ride in when I put it in the water for him because his wife took the truck somewhere. Anyhow... he told me he traded Dave (a huge discount on a DCB) for the site. I dont know what he got but the site didnt look that hard to put together just my 02.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by NastyOne
    I think I have said this before... but I met a guy a long time ago claiming to have made the DCB web site. He was a really cool guy but the site sucked. He has a sick DCB that he gave me a ride in when I put it in the water for him because his wife took the truck somewhere. Anyhow... he told me he traded Dave (a huge discount on a DCB) for the site. I dont know what he got but the site didnt look that hard to put together just my 02.
    This website designing stuff sounds like it pays great! Earlier today I was talking to a guy who's getting a cruise to the caiman's in exchange for building a website

roln 20s
    A neighbor of mine built a website for a Landscaping company and now has a beautiful and FREE front yard - wall with waterfalls, palm trees, big boulders, its pretty sweet all because he knows how to load a html page. I really should have paid attention to this stuff, oh well.
    Roln 20s

XTRM22
    Originally posted by Havasu Cig
    Going to buy a DVD player???? I guess DCB did not have the option for a Beta version. j/k Chuck.
    Oh ya had to do it didn't cha Just because I was mad when Dave said " no he was not putting an 8 track in my Extreme . For the record, I do have a color tv, but it's only 27 " and weighs a ton.
    Chuck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast