Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donm8er Boats

little chubby
    Does anyone have any information about these boats. Good or bad.

Boatmaster
    Good friend of mine is becoming a dealer for them in Nor Cal. From what I saw at the Nor Cal boat show they seemed to be first rate boats. Not to mention the owner of the company Dory is a straight forward, tell it as it is guy. I have not been able to go for a ride in the 23V or 28Cat yet but from what I have heard they are very solid ride. If they have caught your eye, go take a closer look you will not be sorry.

little chubby
    Is your good friend name greg.

Lightning
    Chub,
    I saw your from Belmont, I grew up in Belmont, CA lived there since a baby until I moved to SAn Diego for college. Where do you live?
    Ari

little chubby
    o that cool

NorCalCat
    Chub,
    I saw them at the Nor Cal boat show. Looked like a nice boat. Don't know much about them. They are new and seem a bit pricey for a new line. If you are looking at a cat, have you looked at the Force 29. I just picked one up myself. Can't wait to take delivery. I did lots of research before purchasing. Let me know if you have any questions.

Boatmaster
    Yes, Greg at Gator Marine.

little chubby
    what is the wedside for that boat is it in the 50,000+ range

NorCalCat
    Their website needs some work. www.forceoffshore.com
    I several pics of their boats if you are interested. They start at $89k, but that is pretty much loaded...Not many other options left.

Boatmaster
    Just for the record I know Domin8er's 28 foot cat starts at 75K loaded with options and a 496HO. My be just me but it seems like alot of boat for the money? I know the one at the show had a large price tag, but that was with big power and Imco 4x4 drive, plus the stereo and flat screen set-up. Just my two cents but the cabin in that boat can't be beat by any other cat of its size.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast