Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DNE motorsports at Winternationals

Did any of the local jetters make it out to Winternationals last week?
    I made it out Friday to see some qualifying and to watch Dave from DNE make a few passes. He laid down a 6.67 in his A dragster to get in the show in Comp Eliminator, although he had a traction problem.Getting a dragster that fast into Comp Eliminator is not easy.Congrats to all the DNE guys.
    Later in the day, we cruised the pits due to a rain out,watched the nitro guys prep their cars and we stopped by the DNE pit to say hello and spotted Warren Johnson otherwise known as "The Professor" chatting with Mr. Ebbert about his Engine and new headers. Thats quite the compliment for Dave if you ask me.Warren has been doing this for some time.
    Anyway, im heading back this weekend to catch the rescheduled show and to support the DNE guys, hope to see some of you guys out there.....Chris.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by cs19
    I made it out Friday to see some qualifying and to watch Dave from DNE make a few passes. He laid down a 6.67 in his A dragster to get in the show in Comp Eliminator, although he had a traction problem.Getting a dragster that fast into Comp Eliminator is not easy.Congrats to all the DNE guys.
    Later in the day, we cruised the pits due to a rain out,watched the nitro guys prep their cars and we stopped by the DNE pit to say hello and spotted Warren Johnson otherwise known as "The Professor" chatting with Mr. Ebbert about his Engine and new headers. Thats quite the compliment for Dave if you ask me.Warren has been doing this for some time.
    Anyway, im heading back this weekend to catch the rescheduled show and to support the DNE guys, hope to see some of you guys out there.....Chris.
    taking some pom poms?? joke, kidding, lighten up.

Hotcrusader76
    Originally posted by cs19
    That's quite impressive. I bet Dave was stoked about the PR he's potentially getting from making those ranks. Awesome.
    ~Ty

HBjet
    Very cool.... Can you get tickets of the rescheduled event this weekend?
    HBjet

Hotcrusader76
    It's going to rain again

Ya, its $25 on Friday, $45 on Saturday and $50 on Sunday. You can buy tickets at the track.
    I have tickets for Friday since it rained out last time and also for Sunday.

Originally posted by Hotcrusader76
    It's going to rain again
    Not according to weatherchannel.com rain wed. and thurs.That would suck if it did.

Bense468
    I will be there sat and sun, but not in general seating. Here is a pic of Dave
    http://www.autoimagery.com/0127-3-11.jpg

Johnwithjm
    I was there on Saturday talking with Dave for a while. That car is very nice

BowTie Rick
    Stop by the K&N trailer, I'll be there working(?). We've got the drag boat Plumb Crazy under the tent next to the displays.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast