Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DNE motorsports at Winternationals

Hustler
    Originally posted by BowTie Rick
    Stop by the K&N trailer, I'll be there working(?). We've got the drag boat Plumb Crazy under the tent next to the displays.
    I drove by on friday and got a huge glare from your trailer and was like what the h@#l was that? then I relized it was you If I make it out this weekend I'll stop by for sure and say hi.

See you guys there, im leaving in 30 minutes. Sportsman qualifying starts at 10:30 am.

Bense468
    I will be there this afternoon and Sat and Sun

Well Dave improved a bit over his last run. He ran a 6.66 @ 200 + mph with a win on his last pass in qualifying earlier today.
    Eliminations begin tomorrow, good luck to Dave and all his crew this weekend. I have to say they have a very professional operation over there, I hope to see them again on Sunday.
    Pass or e.t. of the day went to Forces new driver in a funny car, he ran in the high 4.70s @ around 320 mph.
    Best top fuel pass was a 4.52 @ 322 mph by Darrell Russell, I talked to one of the T.F. crew chiefs, he said they should be in the 4.40s but the air was real tricky. I figured that was the reason behind the poor performance in the unblown fuel or nitro cars in TAD, most of them had a hard enough time just getting down the track. A few managed to get down the track with good results, like John Force's daughter Ashley.The guys in TAD with blown alky motors were pretty consistant, but I was rooting for the unblown fuelers.
    Bense fill us in with some results tomorrow after the races if you can, thanks.

Update for Saturdays eliminations..
    Dne has made it through two rounds of eliminations today, and is in the show for Sunday.
    On his second round run in eliminations he was up against the number 5 qualifier and took him out on a holeshot with a 0.00 light!! 6.66 was the e.t. for that pass.
    Dave has the only A dragster at the event and has the quickest index in comp eliminator, good job Dne and crew. Keep up the good work!!
    I may have two tickets for sale in the morning for general seating on Sunday. I have a cold and depending on how i feel in the morning, I may stay home. :frown: Pm me if you need tickets.

HBjet
    Originally posted by cs19
    Update for Saturdays eliminations..
    Dne has made it through two rounds of eliminations today, and is in the show for Sunday.
    On his second round run in eliminations he was up against the number 5 qualifier and took him out on a holeshot with a 0.00 light!! 6.66 was the e.t. for that pass.
    Dave has the only A dragster at the event and has the quickest index in comp eliminator, good job Dne and crew. Keep up the good work!!
    I may have two tickets for sale in the morning for general seating on Sunday. I have a cold and depending on how i feel in the morning, I may stay home. :frown: Pm me if you need tickets.
    Very cool....
    thanks
    HBjet

UBFJ #454
    So ... How'd DNE do?

Bense468
    I went over there with WilderthenU and talked to him about a scoop pan on Sat. He had the tranny out and looked like they were duing some clutch work. That car has sensors everywhere
    Some good passes this weekend. Lighter crowds then normal. How about Anderson running a 6.70

Originally posted by BEAR_454PE
    So ... How'd DNE do?
    He did great. Made the final 4 on Sunday, taking out the number 1 qualifier in the process with a 6.58 et. They unfortunaltly red lit on Sunday in the semis,Dave had a great car and was capable of winning the whole deal.
    I didnt see the rest of the races, i left immediatly after the comp semis. I have a few pics from sunday, ill post them later, I have a 102.2 degree temperature as I type this and am not up to it right now.. :frown:
    Congratulations to DNE Motorsports for a great show.

http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...09DSC00117.JPG
    After taking out #1 D. Lambeck on Sunday morning.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast