Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Smoking Man is Gone

bigq
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    I'm amazed anyone survived the last 200 years... Becuase it seems in the last 5 years smoking is killing everyone, even people that don't smoke. http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...ins/tosser.gif
    RD
    ain't that the truth. My mom was/is a chain smoker, smoked in the car, the house, my bedroom, i guess I am the walking dead.
    I say grab yourself a bag of Redman chew and start spitting in plastic cups. leave the cups laying around the eating area and sleeping area etc....
    BTW: never smoked-never will.

Blown 472
    I'm amazed anyone survived the last 200 years... Becuase it seems in the last 5 years smoking is killing everyone, even people that don't smoke. http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...ins/tosser.gif
    RD
    This coming from a guy scrounging change to get a pack.

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I know one of those pacs of smokes is mine!!
    No problem. Your second hand smoke was smooth and satisfying.
    I'm with Chase on this deal but it doesn't have to be a big issue. Some smokers are somewhat courteous and it isn't that bad while others will blow clouds in your face while you're tring to eat.
    I really think those "**** you I'm going to smoke" guys should have their balls kicked off. I have no problem with anyone smoking, I just need to be able to choose to not smoke.
    The neat thing about RD's place was that it didn't seem that bad and didn't bother me Saturday night but when I woke up Sunday morning there was a cinderblock on my chest.
    I guess it's all part of life in the fast lane.

Chase
    Tom I wouldn't doubt there was a block on your chest....

OLDRAT
    I see RD'S bottle of Nyquil is still there!!

Tom Brown
    Sounds like a lovely place to live.... So do they tell you where you can take a shit too?
    RD
    Strangely enough, yes... they do. People who shit in public here are arrested. It's an outrage and an obvious infringement on our civil rights but I find that it isn't that big of a cross to bear.

Tom Brown
    Tom, You should put across the top of that picture..
    "Cold Medicine"
    RD
    Nice.
    You know what's funny about that is Sunday morning when I woke up, I had all the symptoms you were complaining about Friday and Saturday (tight chest, cough...). Strangely, the symptoms vanished about 90 minutes up the road from your place. I guess it's a localized thing.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Strangely enough, yes... they do. People who shit in public here are arrested. It's an outrage and an obvious infringement on our civil rights but I find that it isn't that big of a cross to bear.
    hahaha
    I'm pretty sure they regulate defication areas in the USA too. I was arrested outside of Moose's Saloon in Kalispel Montana for only having a piss. I'm glad I wasn't taking a shit.

Chase
    Is that the one kind of at the end of the street, with a nice large patio/deck???

Chase
    Never mind, I was thinking Missoula.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast