Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Smoking Man is Gone

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by Chase
    Is that the one kind of at the end of the street, with a nice large patio/deck???
    It was a old beat up bar that we went to on the May long weekend during the late 70's / early 80's, for what they called Canadian Days. Way to much fun. Plenty to morally challanged girls to play with.

rrrr
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    This coming from a guy scrounging change to get a pack.
    He's saving money to buy that C-Class Benz.

91nordic29
    Originally posted by Chase
    The lovely city of Saskatoon will be 100% smoke free in public places come July 1...even decks and patios ....now we are talking. Smoking is the grosest ****ing thing and I can't imagine why people do it.
    how the hell does that work? do you mean private areas of people's homes?

sorry dog
    Smoking sucks.
    I agree. Brownies are better
    http://www.smokingwithstyle.com/chro...pbrownies2.jpg
    Here's how I'd get back...
    http://www.fakecrap.com/images/jokes/fart_powder.jpg

Kim Hanson
    I do smoke, not alot..but I still do it! I don't do it in people's house's or boats, cars, trucks or garages! I quite doing dope hands down, did it for many years also! This though, you don't tell people to quit, they get to make the choice!
    I take into concideration people that don't smoke and Tom can tell you, I don't smoke indoors at all...Kelly's place or my truck thats gone ...never did ..............( . )( . ).........
    JungleBoy, people that smoke like that are going to be dead soon....smoking will eating is ****ed up, he loves smoke's!

AzDon
    I used to do a run to Salmon Id. where I had to team the rest of the way from Salt Lake. I got a co-driver that didn't get the hint when I rolled down the window in sub-zero weather and stuck my head out. He complained about me lettin all the heat out of the truck. Simultaneously, I told my boss that I would not share a truck with a habitual and clueless smoker and the guy was not offered the job again until he apologized. I was the guy with the technical expertise to mix the dry cyanide into liquid, so I won!

Mandelon
    My parents both smoked. My mom only had few cigs after dinner, but my dad puffed a pipe all day. The smog layer haze in the den/tv room was so nasty. It would hang about head high....I'd duck under it to talk to them. Then leave quick.
    My dad died of a heart attack at 72 and my mom is 81 and still going. She has not smoked in the last five years. It does not seem to have been a problem for them. Growing up in LA, (pasadena) I think the air outside in the 70's was probably just as bad as smoking.
    I smoke a good cigar now and then, but not if it will bug anyone.
    They teach the kids in school how bad it is. But my kids still like to see the smoke rings......

Tinkerer
    If you have to work with this inconsiderate ass again eat a lot of mexican food the day before. LOTS OF BEANS
    The old saying only your own farts smell good is SOO true.
    He will complain.
    Walk into his office and ask him a question and make sure to let one loose.

AzDon
    Bulk Logistics Technician (tank truck driver).....and executioner!

mmered8299
    I used to share a room with a guy that smokes. At 3am he would light up. At 4am he would ask me why I couldn't go to sleep. Because I've been inhaling your second hand smoke and now I'm WIRED!!! ****er!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123