Thread: ski babies # 2

AdrenelineOD
    remember when I asked about starting babies skiing Well It was a lot of fun finding out when you and your kids started , and some good pics too. I got some skies through that thred ( thanks Toby) and we`ve been running at Long Beach a little on the sand and in the water, just enough to give her the feel. she likes it in short bursts but I will not let her get behind the boat till she can swim without a life jacket. shes 2, am I crazy?http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cs_015-med.jpg

NorCalCat
    That is awesome! I am gonna try getting my son to waterski this year. He will be 3 in June!
    Keep us posted!

25Elmn8r
    She has to be able to swim in my opinion. We did the same thing with our 2 kids. She will be skiing soon enough and then you won't be able to get her out of the skis.

Scream
    Good plan. Follow all of the usual safety rules and stay away from lake lice...
    Good luck

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by 25Elmn8r
    She has to be able to swim in my opinion. We did the same thing with our 2 kids. She will be skiing soon enough and then you won't be able to get her out of the skis. ya she won`t be behind the boat till at least 05. I can run further and faster than she wants right now but that will all change 1 day.
    she can almost swim though.

mirvin
    hey OD did you get your deck looked at yet? You only got 4 more weekend until you need to report to ELsinore
    Mirvin

NorCalCat
    Have you gotten her on the tube with you? That is a good start. If she has a bad experience, she will be afraid, so be careful. O'Niel makes a great kids vest.

welk2party
    My friend took his 3 year old on the tube with him while I towed really slow. He started off scared but ended up cracking up and wanting to go more. He still wanted short rides though.

AdrenelineOD
    Originally posted by mirvin
    hey OD did you get your deck looked at yet? You only got 4 more weekend until you need to report to ELsinore
    Mirvin Ya! its looked at and I already sanded and cleaned it this weakend. I got high in there ( no air from fumes) maybe tonight I will go glass it. I`m also doing away with the rub rail hope I can get it done before lake E.http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cs_006-med.jpg

Mandelon
    My daughter is cool with the tube but is afraid to be all the way in the water unless she can see the bottom.
    I think she is worried that fish will eat her cute little toes...