Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to get a boat cover?

Havasu Cig
    Dick Simon Marine (or whatever it is called now) has an on-site guy named Maricio that does awesome work for very reasonable prices. He does a lot of the covers for the boats sold there.
    He made a full cover for our Cig as well as a cockpit cover using Sunbrella material. I don't have his number on me, but if you call DSM in Dana Point you can get a hold of him.
    His prices were better than enybody else I found, and the work is great.

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by mbrown2
    Buddy of mine needs to replace his boat cover? It is for a 20.5 Ft Hi Tech which is a semi - V outboard board with wrap around windshield.....where are some good sources for a new cover? Either local in SoCal, or Internet?
    Thnx in advance Without question Custom Canvas in Montclair. They have done several covers for customers of mine on ( custom paint jobs) there boats and all have been super. They don't move around and chafe your gel or paint, and they fit like a glove. Velcro straps, no strings or bungy cords. 909-981-7179.

Big Proppa
    Custom Canvas completly took care of me when I needed seats for the hydro I plan to take my new boat down there for a cover also. His pricing is real fare and his color selection is great. He even finished them when he said he was going to.
    Before
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C-743F-med.JPG
    After
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-754FA-med.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...C-757F-med.JPG

Fired Up
    BP, I see you went to the cloth from the old vinyl. What do they call that type of cloth for marine use? I'd like to get my seat done.
    Fired Up

superdave013
    Originally posted by BILLY.B
    Without question Custom Canvas in Montclair. They have done several covers for customers of mine on ( custom paint jobs) there boats and all have been super. They don't move around and chafe your gel or paint, and they fit like a glove. Velcro straps, no strings or bungy cords. 909-981-7179.
    They did the one on my schiada. It's a very old cover and is just about done now. But it was a super super nice cover in it's day. They'll be doing another one for it one of these days.

Big Proppa
    I don't know what it is - I just went thru his materials for boat seats till I found the one I liked. Sorry

If you want a stock type cover we have em.. Canvas Products.
    If you want a custom cover I'm sure there are plenty of good places around but I've never seen anything bad come out of Custom Canvas. Ron and Monica do a great job and use top grade stuff. Seen some nice uhpolstrey work come out a there too. The covers on all the boats I've had over the years have come from Custom Canvas.

custom canvas is the best i have seen . i have a new one for the
    schiada it fits like a glove.

jackpunx
    I called them.. Super helpful. I explained the issue I was having with my current cover.. Instead of them trying to just sell me a new one.. they offered to work on my current one.. Very cool. Thanks for the lead

hd&boatrider
    If you buy a boat cover at Shockwave they will throw in a boat for you at no charge . Kind of expensive boat cover though...lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast