Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pic. Of Howard For Sale

hcb26
    Here is a picture.

TOBTEK
    HERES A PIC
    NICE RIDE, ARE YOU GETTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT?
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...rd_cat-med.jpg

hcb26
    Im actualy buying another Howard Cat just going to do somethings alittle diffrent with the new one.

Reaper1
    I see this boat at Havasu everytime I go. Very Nice.
    What do you want for her?

roln 20s
    Travis-
    So, let me get this straight- the motor you are selling it with is NOT the motor that you were using during the poker run? I was talking with Mike at Howard today- he says that you are keeping the big motor and selling this boat with the small one (still like 800ish hp?). I love the boat, wish it was time to buy. Mike says your next one is going to be awesome as well. Good luck with selling this one and getting a new one.
    Have a good one.
    Roln 20s

hcb26
    The motor im selling the boat with is around 750 hp, it was only in the boat for maybe half a season before we pulled it. The boat ran 100 mph on gps with this setup. It was a awsome boat for me thats why im getting another one.

hulshot
    So what year is it and how much? I think this was the one in the Howard showroom a few years back.Looks good.

hulshot
    hcb 26 what kind of power and combo are you running. Did you move the drive up or put a stand off box on it. and what gear and prop combo and at what speeds were you able to obtain with the bigger motor?

hcb26
    Hulshot,
    1st this is not the boat that was in the showroom at Howards acouple of years ago that was another red Howard, the 2nd one they built actually. When we decided to go with a bigger motor than the blowen 502, we pulled that motor, covered it and stuck it in our shop. We dropped in a 565 with a 1471 blower shop blower which dynoed at 1046 hp with 8 lbs of boost. The boat ran 119 on gps. For the drive we got one of the first Bmax drives 1:30 gear ratio held up good for the first year than last season I lost a horizontal shaft and a vertical shaft in the lower unit.That drive is going to go on our new cat.

hcb26
    Rolin 20s
    It was nice to meet you at the show,hey if you get a chance I was hoping you can email me those pics of the pokerrun and the lake of the ozarks shootout. My email is richardson1570@sbcglobal.net, Thanks talk to you soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast