Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: AGGRESSOR (OOTB) SS pics for HBjet

Jake W
    Well Chet since I am a tell the truth kind of guy yes they are going to clean it up befor it gets used.Ha ha ha (disclamer it was very nice looking I would just use the dam thing)but then I do not work at a jet boat shop either.Any one in the buis is going to clean up their pump to their liking befor they run it and why not, they can.
    Jake

HBjet
    That's a nice looking impeller for what I can see, and thanks for posting the photos. From what I can tell, it's sure looks pretty darn clean, but it's sorta hard to compare the corners and edge of the blades between this photo and the photo I took. None the less, it does look a lot better then the Aggressor Alum. I saw a few years ago. Who ever is going to run it I'm sure will be very happy with it's performance.
    NEW Aggressor Stainless
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...gressorSS2.jpg
    Worked Berkeley
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...s_Impeller.jpg
    BTW, 565, no, that person with the blown Ultra ran a Legend stainless.
    HBjet

Jake W
    Have you guys ever heard of blade indexing(sp)well Duane showed us a blade indexer he uses to clean up imp.First he put it on a Berkeley imp and the blades were way off from one another some to the point of qurter inch.But the Aggressor was right on.
    I am not trying to be like I love Aggressor but some things are shown to you in person well it makes you think mabey its worth a nother look.(stock vs stock)
    Also please leave this as a Aggressor verses Berkeley thing not a HTP vs MPD.
    Jake

HBjet
    I will say I totally think the Aggressor STOCK SS impeller looks better then a Berkeley STOCK SS impeller any day of the week...
    Chet or someone's argument to me was why would I buy the impeller I did verses buying a new Aggressor... 1. Cost 2. Already cleaned up.
    HBjet

Jet Hydro
    Originally posted by Jake W
    Jethydro, How did he like it?Bet it was cold as hell.
    Jake
    We haven't done it yet, I`v got that car show this weekend to do so I didn't want to get it wet yet.
    I just repainted the trailer fenders and I`m doing some spot painting on the trailer.
    I`m sure he`ll like it after he get`s over the fact that there`s no ass in the boat...lol... He asked me if I had "ever seen it hole shot?" I said "no" He told me "the ass end makes a big hole and goes below the water line." I said cool cant wait to see it
    I`m sure after the show I`ll call him to see if he`s ready to take it for a spin before I cut the pod down.

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by HBjet
    I will say I totally think the Aggressor STOCK SS impeller looks better then a Berkeley STOCK SS impeller any day of the week...
    Chet or someone's argument to me was why would I buy the impeller I did verses buying a new Aggressor... 1. Cost 2. Already cleaned up.
    HBjet
    HBJET WATCH YOUR TONGUE BOY!! No donuts for you!!
    Seriously though...if i had my choice, i would buy a berk SS for $995.00 + the $400.00 "race detail" anyday over thr $880 Aggressor SS job with free shim kit. There is just no comparision.
    CHET

HBjet
    Sorry, your about $500 to high for what I have into that impeller as you see it!
    HBjet

TopCat
    Originally posted by HBjet
    That's a nice looking impeller for what I can see, and thanks for posting the photos. From what I can tell, it's sure looks pretty darn clean, but it's sorta hard to compare the corners and edge of the blades between this photo and the photo I took. None the less, it does look a lot better then the Aggressor Alum. I saw a few years ago. Who ever is going to run it I'm sure will be very happy with it's performance.
    NEW Aggressor Stainless
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...gressorSS2.jpg
    Worked Berkeley
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...s_Impeller.jpg
    BTW, 565, no, that person with the blown Ultra ran a Legend stainless.
    HBjet quite abit of dif between the 2/ the aggressor seem to hav bigger blades with more pitch r these comparable?

disco_charger
    I asked about this in a different thread. I've heard the Aggressor A is like a Berk AA...Is that about right? That new Aggressor is a nice piece. Looks like a good deal for 1K. Would love to try one with the 9 vane, just can't justufy the money since my stuff works. Looked at the 9 vane that Brock had. It's got some nice workmanship. Would love to see if my boat picked up X amount of MPH.

HBjet
    Disco, I think you are right about the Aggressor A, like a Berk AA... But has anyone really tried and compaired the 2... to be sure?
    The only thing I would want to compare between the 2 right now is the detail of the STOCK verses one that has been worked.
    Sorry for the large photo, but here is the original shot at 100%
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...detailview.jpg
    I was hoping for a photo like this of the Aggressor, because it's harder to see in the provided photo areas that may need to be cleaned up to look this nice.
    PS. thanks again for the photos... very cool!
    HBjet

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast