Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Help

Her454
    With this equation.....IM LOSING MY MIND...Any tech guys out there that can offer some simple techniques on how to solve these? Its a sample of 10 such equations (linear) that will be on a test tomorrow and this is NOT my strong point and its got me stressed.
    The actual question reads:
    "Explain the linear solvent of t x y?" Detail your answer in long equation.".
    WTH? It is not making sense to me and Im lost and my brain is fried trying to figure this last one out. Anyone?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...linear-med.jpg

Blown 472
    I am going to go fire my crack pipe and get back to you. Are you trying to split atoms??

Lookin for Liquid
    Where's the beer! and the x equation.

Her454
    I NEVER thought I'd say this, but where is LVjetboy when ya need him.

Lookin for Liquid
    Let me try to simplify this for you,
    delta y over delta triangle = 2 times triangle over 1 (which equals the same sum) + triangle squared times y plus 2 times over 1 + triangle squared over y to the O power = 0.4
    Pretty simple whats (hick-up) next?

Her454
    Originally posted by Lookin for Liquid
    Let me try to simplify this for you,
    delta y over delta triangle = 2 times triangle over 1 (which equals the same sum) + triangle squared times y plus 2 times over 1 + triangle squared over y to the O power = 0.4
    Pretty simple whats (hick-up) next?
    So kind of you to "simplify" for me. Now if I were to have about 6 more beers that might even sound like it was half way right. Not.
    But thanks anyway.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Her454
    I NEVER thought I'd say this, but where is LVjetboy when ya need him.
    Jesus, unleash the krackin.

Her454
    Ya know, your verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange, but you come off with some funny sh*^ sometimes. LMAO.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Her454
    Ya know, your verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry strange, but you come off with some funny sh*^ sometimes. LMAO.
    You know, I have been reading that alot on here, but ponder this for a min, what if I am the norm and the rest of you are strange, only you dont know it?

Fiat48
    :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast