Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your boat?

Havasu_Dreamin
    The Havasu house has a 3 car garage with one bay that is 40 feet deep!

XTRM22
    Originally posted by 91nordic29
    the easement BS doesnt apply because the canopies are considered to be a "temporary" structure (if they only saw how hubby has the bolted down, they would think differently).
    Don't bank on that, and don't make any of your neighbors mad, ask Mltdwn12, he got cited and had to take his boat cover down in Peoria. He is however, the only one I know who's ever gotten busted for this.
    Chuck

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by Drunk tank
    My boat is currently a transient... moves from one friends garage to another. Guess thats how it goes when ya live in a condo and your single car garage is a damn fab shop. Anyone in Denver/Fort Collins area got a spot on the side of their house or shop where I could maybe keep it for about 2 weeks (spring break)? :frown:
    I hear that, last year the brendella lived at about 5 diff. places until I got the OK to keep it at the river pad

fourspeednup
    where I could maybe keep it for about 2 weeks (spring break)?
    I thought it was gonna be at the river in front of my house over spring break?

Chase
    At my Saskatoon home I have a detached 3 car garage where I have my 2 trucks and the boat stored in the winter. My wifes Blazer sits outside all year. My truck also sits outside in the summer since it is a bitch to get my boat in the garage and moved over to accomodate both trucks, so I just back the boat straight in, and leave the everyday truck outside.
    I also have to have a swing away tongue on the trailer so it will fit. I figured it was cheaper and easire to have the swing away tongue than modifying my garage.

summerlove
    44' deep and it's only $1,100 not including utilities! Oh yea, and a house comes with it
    http://www.oursummerlove.com/HPIM0512.JPG

Drunk tank
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    I thought it was gonna be at the river in front of my house over spring break?
    It is... I'm talkin about the two weeks before spring break. Think I may just park it next to my condo... the HOA is gonna love that! At least it'll be really close so i can work on whenever I want

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by Drunk tank
    It is... I'm talkin about the two weeks before spring break. Think I may just park it next to my condo... the HOA is gonna love that! At least it'll be really close so i can work on whenever I want
    Thaught you were bailin on me there for a sec

572Daytona
    Spring/Summer/Fall Storage:
    http://home.alltel.net/jthieme/allboats.jpg
    In the winter my Jet gets to stay warm in my basement while the Whacka and the Cruiser stay at the dock
    http://home.alltel.net/jthieme/Dscn7783e.jpg

our garage at the river was about 3 feet short so i did what mandelon suggested and added a shed so it will fit only with a swing away tongue.thought a couple of the neighbors were going to make a liitle noise but they were cool and it works like a champ.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast