Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **SPAM** Marine Step

wildbillg
    I know i was talkin about this thing a few weeks ago and some of you were really interested in it, but the price was to high on the step. So we have been talking about it and we want to sell some of these things so we can get them out and be seen on the launch ramps, a special deal has been made to get them to you for $499.99 + shipping. This is only for a limited time, just remember to say you saw this on Riverratlife and mention my name WildBillG.
    These things are really great to wipe down, wax, clean the deck on your boats.
    Marine step (http://www.marinestep.com/)
    http://www.marinestep.com/images/boat_01.jpg
    http://www.marinestep.com/images/cast_02_S.jpg
    http://www.marinestep.com/images/step_02.jpg
    These things really do work and are light weight....

Outnumbered
    Great Idea but if you are looking for some constructive feedback I would say its gonna be a hard sell when you can get a good stable step ladder for less than $50. These things will be getting ripped off more than Box Anchors at that price. I wouldn't pay more than $199 for something like that if I had a big boat.
    Just trying to give an honest opinion, not trying to bag on your product.
    Good luck,
    OL

Havasu Cig
    I would have to agree...Nice product, but I would not drop 500 bucks on one.

OGShocker
    Originally posted by wildbillg
    So we have been talking about it and we want to sell some of these things so we can get them out and be seen on the launch ramps, a special deal has been made to get them to you for $499.99 + shipping. This is only for a limited time, just remember to say you saw this on Riverratlife and mention my name WildBillG.
    If I tell you I saw it in the HOT BOAT forums will I get a better price

bigq
    no offense, but same here, kinda steep price for that product. Needs to find a way to produce them and sell them for say $149.00. Hmmm is there a pat. on it? J/K
    If 500 bones is a special what do they retail for?

Froggystyle
    The website says... get this.. $999.
    Ummmmmm... yeah...

Hotcrusader76
    Funny thing is I bet RD or SuperDave are in the works right now reverese engineering this baby

HavasuDreamin'
    How rough is that ladder on the boat trailer paint?

spectratoad
    $499 is a great price, if she comes with it to wax the boat or chase a beer or two.
    Looks like a pretty cool step and functional when it comes to getting the upper deck of the boat but it is a little steep on the price.

wildbillg
    well it might be alittle steep on the price but when you think about it, its not going to tip over like a ladder, it takes up less space then normal 6ft ladder and is lighter. it dosent mar the trailer in any way.
    Yes there is a Patent on it allready.
    We are lowering the price from the price that will be coming out in an ad in the back of Hot Boat mag next month so that we can get some out there and let people see how good they really are.
    Its hard to try and get anything Manufactured in the US for anything cheap nowadays.
    My opinion is these things are the next best thing to beer when it comes to cleaning or loading your boat.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast