Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Shootout

Rock-it man
    ??? Whos Going ???????????????Just found out the Sacramento Shootout date has been changed to July 23-24------ YEE !!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!! that means I can go !!!! Sorry Keith !!! now there wont be any trophys for you or All Washed UP and Now your BOTH !!!! All Washed Up !!!! so to speek !!!!
    hehehe !!!!! So no Glory for the GLORY boys this year !!!!!cause ROCKIT MAN's comming to town !!!!!!
    Where does everyone stay ,that has parking for the boats and easy in and out ,close to the launch !!! I would come down on Thur .

spectras only
    Rock-it-man , why don't you come up to vancouver b.c for the august pokerrun . Since the Quterlimit "rock it" won't be around ,you'll be tha man with the fastest boat

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by spectras only
    Rock-it-man , why don't you come up to vancouver b.c for the august pokerrun . Since the Quterlimit "rock it" won't be around ,you'll be tha man with the fastest boat
    Is that a salt water run ,if its freshwater I might try and make it .

spectras only
    Sorry rockit man , it's a salt run , but the next day there's a flush out run to pitt lake. Rocky Point [starting point for the pokerrun ,is salt ] is only a few miles from pitt river ,that leads to pitt lake. I lunch at rocky point many times [15 min from my house] and I flush my boat after a run in the pitt river [ 5 min from my house] .You couldn't tell I used my 20 spectra jet in salt ,having it for 26 yrs . The scenery itself is well worth the visit to run at least once. Caleb [25 warlock cat] and others from seattle area come up every year. There's also the Okanagan Pokerrun [85 mile lake] that's out of this world ,with hundreds of vineyards to visit

Rock-it man
    Sorry rockit man , it's a salt run , but the next day there's a flush out run to pitt lake. Rocky Point [starting point for the pokerrun ,is salt ] is only a few miles from pitt river ,that leads to pitt lake. I lunch at rocky point many times [15 min from my house] and I flush my boat after a run in the pitt river [ 5 min from my house] .You couldn't tell I used my 20 spectra jet in salt ,having it for 26 yrs . The scenery itself is well worth the visit to run at least once. Caleb [25 warlock cat] and others from seattle area come up every year. There's also the Okanagan Pokerrun [85 mile lake] that's out of this world ,with hundreds of vineyards to visit
    I heard the Okanagan Canada run is a good one When is it ??
    Its just that my motor has about 40 hrs life per season so have to be carefull how many times I run it , its like a grenad with the pin out so I cant go to all the poker runs there are, need to save a little for the important ones !!!!

spectras only
    Rock-it-man, the classic okanagan pokerrun [Kelowna] date is august 9th.Kelowna resident ***boat guru is Wayne McLane [he has a 1200+HP 26 daytona himself ] .Bob Leach made a trip himself once I've heard.My son stands front of one of Wayne's boats.My rattly old barge is in the backround http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/a...eliminator.jpg

spectras only
    Rock-it-man , this is a partial view from the motel I stayed ,next to the Eldorado hotel where the run starts and the boats are moored.http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/lakeshore%20inn.jpg

BADBLOWN572
    Rock-it-man , this is a partial view from the motel I stayed ,next to the Eldorado hotel where the run starts and the boats are moored.http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/lakeshore%20inn.jpg
    Talk about roughing it!

Rock-it man
    That can't be Canada !!!!!!! Wheres the ICE BURGS !!!!!!!!! looks more like Oregon !!!!!!
    Thats the same time as the Big Cat Run on the Delta so will have to wait and see. Do they hassle ya in and out of the boarder ??
    Wold be fun to go up there !!! and I heard the exchange rate for greenbacks is around 1.60
    So whos alls going to the Sacramento Shootout or did I scare Keith and AWU away !!!!!!! hehehe !!!!!

P P R
    we'll go, Its the weekend after the portland poker run. It would be nice to go and just have fun. And Rock_it man you can ride with me on the speed run if you like.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast