Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento Shootout

spectras only
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Rock-it man
    [B]That can't be Canada !!!!!!! Wheres the ICE BURGS !!!!!!!!! looks more like Oregon !!!!!!
    Rockit-man . This is "British Columbia" . .I don't care much of the weather anywhere else [ sorry sunbunny ]. The temps are in the high 80's in the okanagan region all summer long This picture was taken at osoyoos lake [further south of okanagan lake] the temps are in the 90's there http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/spectraosoyoos2.jpg

Rock-it man
    Does anybody know who was the fastest at the Sacramento Shootout last year , was it Kieth ?????? if so ,I have nothing to worry about !!!! hehehe !!!! What was the top speed for single engine cats ????/

Robbie Racer
    Wayne, Thanks for the heads up on the date change for the Sacramento bridge to bridge run. If I ever get the parts to get my blower back together and I can get the big motor to make decent power, I will plan on being there. I think I was the fastest single engine boat last year at 119 (on pump gas) but I broke my drive on Saturday so didn't get to make any runs on Sunday, so I went home. Hulshot was there on Sunday, so he may know if anyone went faster with a single engine that day. I had planned on switching over to race gas and cranking up the boost for Sunday, but it wasn't to be. Maybe this year.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Robbie Racer
    Wayne, Thanks for the heads up on the date change for the Sacramento bridge to bridge run. If I ever get the parts to get my blower back together and I can get the big motor to make decent power, I will plan on being there. I think I was the fastest single engine boat last year at 119 (on pump gas) but I broke my drive on Saturday so didn't get to make any runs on Sunday, so I went home. Hulshot was there on Sunday, so he may know if anyone went faster with a single engine that day. I had planned on switching over to race gas and cranking up the boost for Sunday, but it wasn't to be. Maybe this year.
    Why bother !!!! Cause the ROCKIT MAN will be there ,just stay home and save the fuel !!!!!! hehehe !!!!

Rock-it man
    Keith maybe this little pic will help motivate you and All Washed up to be ready for Sacramento !!!!!!! hehehe, so now ya know what you have to do to even be the first looser !!! Sorry I moved the bar up for ya !!!!NOTT !!!!!!!! Maybe too high for ya all now !!! hehehe!!!
    This GPS was my last time out before I pulled the motor to freshen it up and add the QuadRotor ,the next time you see the GPS it will say 147-150 mph hehehe !!!!!

Robbie Racer
    Very impressive number but I'm still sticking to my original estimate that without the nitrous, you will still not break over 140 at Parker even with the Quad rotor.

STVBOY
    Yes I totally agree that quadrotor is no where near what the nitrous can provide. I think he will be lucky to even match his best.I think that is a little optamistic that he will gain 14mph over is other setup with nitrous. Good luck!!

Dr. Eagle
    This where you saw the info about the poker run?
    Poker Runs West (http://www.pokerrunswest.com)
    I don't know where they are starting the festivities, but there is a brand new Embassy suites right next to Tower Bridge with docks and everything. Might give it a try....

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
    This where you saw the info about the poker run?
    Poker Runs West (http://www.pokerrunswest.com)
    I don't know where they are starting the festivities, but there is a brand new Embassy suites right next to Tower Bridge with docks and everything. Might give it a try....
    Yep !!! Thats the place and I got a room at the Embassy Suits now got to figure out where to leave the boat !!! as they dont have boat parking !! They start all the festivities at the dock beside the motel . Should be great this years as I missed last year .

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by STVBOY
    Yes I totally agree that quadrotor is no where near what the nitrous can provide. I think he will be lucky to even match his best.I think that is a little optamistic that he will gain 14mph over is other setup with nitrous. Good luck!!
    When I ran the NOS I only had a 200 pill in it and figuring the motor was at aprox 1100 hp thats aprox 1300hp but with 598 cu in the 200 pill really wont provide an additional 200 hp. With the Quad I will be a min of 1500hp maybe closer to 1600 hp thats a lot more power and if ya figure 1mph per 20 hp the 200 hp im adding should get me from 137 ( 1300hp ) to 147 mph !!!!!! Dustin at whipple said should be closer to 1600 hp. ( 598 CI ,static compression 8.3/1, 20 lbs boost, VP C16 fuel,36deg timing, two innercollers, 1.25 ratio on drive, 6500-7000 rpm) these numbers show that 145-150 mph is possible under the right conditions ,we will see soon !!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast