Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone remember...........

MsDrmr
    pranks pulled in H.S or college ?
    luckly I never did this or was the victim of
    thumb tack on chiar
    pulling the chair out from under someone when they went to sit down.

Keithb87
    We actully lifted this guy's Subaru overthe parking block in the parking lot after Track Practice one evening.
    It was real funny until he drove off and the car we moved was still there.
    The Coach had recently gotten a beater Subaru also identicle the guy's that we stuck over the block
    He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED

topless
    In college my girlfriends and I would raid the wholesale florists dumpster on days they got new deliveries. We then took all the flowers back to the dorm and wrapped them all nice and semi-professional looking.
    We would look in the directory of students and anonymously send then to different guys in the boys dorm and sit in the lobby to watch their expressions. Some of them would give the dumpster flowers to thier girlfriends. Too bad they didn't know where they came from.

NorCalCat
    I lived across the street for my H.S. on the water, the S.F. Bay. We stole a shopping cart from Safeway and brought it home. We went fishing that noght and caught 2 stingrays and a small leapard shark. We put them in the shopping cart and ran them to the H.S. pool and dumped them in. Of course we had to pick the lock to get in, but that was no problem. And yes theis was durring swim season! The shark was dead in the morning, but the 2 stingrays lived for a week. They finally had to over chloinate the pool.
    Nothing like seeing the maintanance people sitting around a swimming pool fishing.

THATJEFFGUY
    Remember the bumper stickers with the "I", then a heart, then someones name ??? Well, our favorite high shool prank was to buy these specific ones and stick them on random car bumpers while everyone was in class. It took several days before they even noticed they were there !
    http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/iluv

al cole'holic
    ..them little glass stink bombs under the desk legs right before leaving was good times Watch the next class standing outside...

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    Remember the bumper stickers with the "I", then a heart, then someones name ??? Well, our favorite high shool prank was to buy these specific ones and stick them on random car bumpers while everyone was in class. It took several days before they even noticed they were there !
    http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/iluv
    Hehe, I put one of those pink+purple "Daddy's little Princess" license plate brackets on my friends truck

Mandelon
    In High School we went to the school the day before the first day of school and stole all the room numbers and the bells.
    What a mess. Disoriented freshmen.....pissed off teachers....that was so funny. Nobody knew where to go or when to be there.

NOTALENT
    on our graduation day my and about 15 buddies all got sandwhich bags and filled them with crickets. we had them taped to our legs hats etc...I think 3 of the guys got caught as they searched us..but most got through...anyways as we were walking to our seat we sat down and half way through we all released the crickets and there were thousands of them going everywhere..it was great everyone was screaming and running...but some of the crickets were dead due to no air..lol Man if u could see there faces..lol..we also did this in a movie theatre...man talk about a good time.

XTRM22
    We once ran a lead from the coil to the seat springs on a friends old CJ5, it was only good for like 1 jolt before he figured it out. My favorite though, in college was to run a wire from the headlights to the horn on friends cars. They pull on the head lights and the horn starts blaring. Particularly effective around happy hour!
    Chuck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast