Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone remember...........

CrazyHippy
    We took Dawn dishwashing soap, and put it in the pool. Had 10' tall wall of suds in the morning when they opened the gate
    BJH

Mandelon
    I have a 95 Suburban that honks when you turn right. and used to have a79 VW Scirocco that when you would honk the horn the engine would die.....

SandMan_Mike
    Filled the freshman locker with horse Manure day before school started. Classic!

Cas
    hung a dead raccoon from a front porch light
    put limberger cheese in the heater of a car
    plugged quite a few tailpipes with potatoes
    moved a few cars in parking lots
    used to do all kinds of stuff at SF International Airport, get arrested nowadays for crap we used to do.
    NorCalCat, what HS? I went to Mills, class of '75

mmered8299
    As a Senior prank we got the master key to all the locks for the lockers and unlock all the freshman, sophomore, and juniors locks. Switched them around and relock everything. Then next day at school only the seniors could get into their lockers.....****ed up the whole day of school

FMluvswater
    Some girl put a medicine bottle with 3 big spiders (live ones) in my desk in my Gr. 10 typing class. I tattled on her and she got sent to the principals office. I wasn't clever enough to think of a cool way to get back at her. She got bored and quit bugging me.

topless
    When I was a junior in high school, someone blew up a condom and tied to my rear view mirror. I thought it was a funny looking balloon so I left it there until that night when my brother told me what it was. I was sooooo embarrassed!

mickeyfinn
    We had a bunch of pranks in high school. We would squirt super glue into the classroom lock as we left for lunch. When we got back the door couldn't be opened for chit.
    A friend got married and hid his truck. A bunch of us found it opened the door and rolled both windows down about 2". We then proceeded to pour 4 cases of miniature marshmallows into the truck through the window until the truck was almost full to the bottom of the glass.
    used to sneak into the lab and pick a few flask and pour out whatever ever was in there and substitute bleach or vinegar. You never knew what was going to happen when the instructor started mixing stuff up.

throttlejunkie
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    Well, in highschool we used to play all kinds of practical jokes on friends.. Unfortunately for me my friend played what was one of the worst ones on me...
    I had a 1990 Integra in Highschool, that to say the least was somewhat "pimped out." To make a long story short the license plate said "FATRYDE." Well one day I get pulled over coming home from school, the cop sais there's something wrong with my license plate..
    About a week earlier my friend had made a letter that was the perfect color blue, perfect font as what was on the plate and taped it over a certain part of the plate.. that letter was a "G"
    "FAGRYDE"
    When I say perfect, I mean perfect becuase I'm pretty anal (not that I should be using that word in relevance to this story) about my vehicles and I always walk around them to look for door dings, scratches etc.. and I didn't notice this thing for the week that it was on there.
    Needless to say I was pissed.... LOL
    RD holy shit. that is funny

fourspeednup
    The "jock" group and me and my friends had a running dispute after I allegedly did a few donuts on the baseball field. Our next one was to pour bong water all over their lockers late one night before the monthly police dog sniff around. The dog went friggen nuts! Even though the cops didn't fid anything the coach threatened to piss test em all and they were pretty freaked...drinking gallons of water and cranberry juice in class

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast