Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Sanger" Emblem

mfrey
    Originally posted by wsuwrhr
    How much are you looking to spend for billet?
    Brian
    I'm reasonable...would it be a replica of the original or something different? I'm wanting one that looks original. Do you have an original to work from? What are you talking for price? Thanks.

DetroitJim
    This would be a very easy thing to reproduce, find a local pattern and mold shop to make an epoxy pattern off it, then they would duplicate off of the pattern to make a plastic mold or aluminum die cast cavity.

coolchange
    Well.... I just happen to have a Sanger AND Rayson Emblem. Haven't seenthe Sanger in a long time though. Have to find it. Don't want to part with them but might be willing to get involved in a repop of them.

Mohavekid
    Check with Sanger directly or a dealer.
    I believe they still use the same emblem on the dash of their new boats.

Dave Sammons
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...nger_1-med.jpg
    Here's a shot of a Sanger dash plaque I have from the 60's, showing Sanger, California instead of Fresno. If anyone is going to go to expense of casting new ones, I'd gladly loan this one to the cause. The picture doesn't do it justice, this things in perfect shape.

mfrey
    Originally posted by Mohavekid
    Check with Sanger directly or a dealer.
    I believe they still use the same emblem on the dash of their new boats.
    It's different. I did check with Sanger...they don't have any old ones, and I can't bring myself to use the new style one.

SANGER-RICH
    Originally posted by mfrey
    It's different. I did check with Sanger...they don't have any old ones, and I can't bring myself to use the new style one. I agree, old is old and new is new, if it does not say Sanger , CA. It just wont work

SANGER-RICH
    Originally posted by Dave Sammons
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...nger_1-med.jpg
    Here's a shot of a Sanger dash plaque I have from the 60's, showing Sanger, California instead of Fresno. If anyone is going to go to expense of casting new ones, I'd gladly loan this one to the cause. The picture doesn't do it justice, this things in perfect shape. Now if we can get some of these done I would be very happy

Sangster
    I think got some somewhere, in a box full of stuff, buried out in the garage...We move into the new shop around the 15th of the month... I'll keep an eye out for them...Think I got some Fresno's & Sanger

sixgunsam
    put my name on the list of people needing to buy a sanger emblem

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast