Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: West Coast Rigging and Marine?

Havasu Hangin'
    What's up over there?

roln 20s
    Good question, I haven't talked to Tony in awhile. I know he's been swamped everytime I talked to him. I believe he recently finished an Ultra 27 with some big power, standoff box, etc...I think he may have even done some work on the Ultra ***boat 27 Shadow project boat before the new owner picked it up. None the less, he seems quite busy.
    Roln 20s

kevin sayers
    Tony has left WCRM to work somewhere else. Todd is keeping the business up and running.

roln 20s
    I just talked to Tony. Thats a bummer, but hope it all works out well for Tony. He's a good guy.
    Roln 20s

Charley
    Where did Tony go??

roln 20s
    When I talked to him earlier, he explained how it was hard to make ends meet and he had to do what he had to do, and took a job for a Crane company as a manager. He wanted to work some evenings and weekends at WCRM, but at this moment Todd has hired a person or two and is still conducting business and Tony's not involved. I feel bad for Tony, but I don't blame him, hopefully it all works out in the end.
    Roln 20s

TOBTEK
    TOTAL BUMMER it didnt work out with Todd at WCRM. He has WAY to much rigging talent to be working on heavy equip. BUT you gota do what you gota to do, to pay them bills. Just glad we had him do all the goodies a few months back when we were able to. Hope he lands at a respectible boat builder soon.....

Jrocket
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    TOTAL BUMMER it didnt work out with Todd at WCRM.
    Too much paint fumes for you!
    Anybody know what crane co. he's working for?

CMABadseed
    rocket....i dont remember the name for sure but they are based in lakeside thats positive. i talked to him last week, best guy around and its no good to see him out of the boat scene. on the up side though, maybe now he can actually enjoy his time at the river and lake instead of working all the time. huge loss for the industry but maybe just a good turn for the man. tony if you're still lurkin around call me up...i dont think i have your new cell #.
    here's my cell BUUUUD
    (619) 277-7696
    oh yeah martinez trip last week in march! come on down!

Jrocket
    Originally posted by CMABadseed
    rocket....i dont remember the name for sure but they are based in lakeside thats positive.
    Maybe Bobs Hook? I'm in the crane bizz,so Im just curious who he's working for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast