Thread: htm 4 sale

amw
    02 htm 4 sale w/496mag/procharger imco single ram imco shower bimini full cover stored indoors pics on boattraderonline.com under htm 126 hrs stereo clean well taken care of or email aadwright@sbcglobal.net lots of pics to send just serviced for season 3 3 04

amw
    price is 60000. 02 htm

syke-o
    best way to sell is with pics...

HTM4ME
    U runnin the M1 or the M3 charger what speeds u seeing out of the package

PlayTime
    Nice Boat, Very reasonably price you should have no problems selling. Are you upgrading to a bigger boat? I am also curious as to what procharger kit your using M1 or M3. I see that you listed max speed at 74. I'm assuming the M1.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by PlayTime
    Nice Boat, Very reasonably price you should have no problems selling. Are you upgrading to a bigger boat? I am also curious as to what procharger kit your using M1 or M3. I see that you listed max speed at 74. I'm assuming the M1.
    For the 496 there is only 1 kit and it's called M1SC

amw
    m1sc 1.36 keeps my prop small but its great better cruising rpms and i was able to work through water cond better bring up the boost and it runs good the mag was small but now it works real well that also is a stock bravo one prop i had a finished 26 but with the 1.36 couldnt pull past4100 but hit 70 bought a bigger boat kept this bought flawless real happy with it formed a good relationship with htm steve dorian lia just gatta keep going bigger and bigger love the boat though

amw
    just had it serviced drive procharger engine trailer 480. ready for summer plugs val race oil turn and go