Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pops1 & Aggressor

HBjet
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy
    What colour of bikini would you like to see MrsHB wearing. Any particular hair style??
    I've been to 3 Worlds fairs, 2 buzzard ****ens and a linching but I've never seen a request like that before.
    that's funny!

Jet Hydro
    I`m still not 100% falling for this but I`ll keep my fingers crossed!
    Could be a little of "Happy Boater" coming out..

HBjet
    Originally posted by Jet Hydro
    I`m still not 100% falling for this but I`ll keep my fingers crossed!
    Could be a little of "Happy Boater" coming out..
    No, just wanted to post that I was impressed with the stainless impeller in those photo's. And I wanted to start a thread so everyone could see that. Like I've said before, if I believed something, and was proven wrong, I will admit it. I said a long time ago, they weren't making stainless. Now, here we have one. I said the aluminum I saw didn't look that nice, and it didn't, but from what I can tell in the photo's, this impeller looks nicer then the one I saw. That's it!
    HBjet

pops1
    Originally posted by HBjet
    After seeing these photo's...
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...gressorSS2.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Aggressor3.jpg
    I want to say thank you, and I'm sorry for doubting you had/where going to produce a stainless impeller. The very first time I posted it, I still don't think there were to many around, but who really knows. From what I can tell, the impeller looks pretty nice. I'm sure my builder will have one in his shop someday so I can take a closer look at it.
    Thanks to Duane, and all the peeps who took photos just so I can see!
    HBjet Thank You for that- We are not trying to be the biggest company in pumps - We do want to continue to change the pump from its 40 year sleep its been in.
    I just a posted a little (Long tooth) fact on the impeller, Bowl Suction and why our problems on the original alloy release. So maybe we are getting ahead. Its Under the Original String vs Aggressor or what ever it was. PS Youwill never need a Stainless Steel unless your Rich and Just want one. Don Harris Blade Runner-NJBA Blown Gas Record Holder & Hi Points Champ this Year has never ran anything except Our Mag Bronze the past 5 years @ 140s MPH & Low 7s- I don't think thats your goal. Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12