Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Willow Valley launch ramp

AgentX85239
    Since I've had my boat I've been launching out of Willow Valley, and wanted to know how steep their ramps are compared to others (katherine's, blue water, topock). I'm towing with a 2.2L S10 and can do the pwc and boat ramps just fine at Willow Valley, but dont want to get stuck if I try going somewhere else.

100+Placecraft
    I have a place at Topock and their ramp is pretty damn steep and one side has a drop off. I drive across the river and launch at Moabi, its very nice and usually not as much of a zoo as Topock.

Ultracrazy
    100+.............shot you a PM

Quality Time
    Willow Valley was (or used to be) private That being said, I launched my 25' offshore there with no problem. A friend of mine has a place there and launches his 24' Deck Boat without any problems either. Katherines is less steep. Never launched from the others you listed.

100+Placecraft
    Ultracrazy
    Not sure if I was logged on or not, I'm on now but I'm pretty clueless about the whole PM thing. Do I need to download anything?
    Hit me back up or just post something

Ultracrazy
    Okee.....well......where do you have a place in Topock?

100+Placecraft
    Ultracrazy
    I figured out the PM thing, check your messages

Ultracrazy
    Got it 100+
    Yes....I would love a sticker......I won't be up this weekend....but I would love the sticker.

100+Placecraft
    Be back April 8th thru the 17th

rivercrazy
    Willow Valley Marina is still private. You have to have a residence there and be a member of the Association to launch. The only exception to this is if your a guest of someone with a pad there.
    Are you talking about Lake Mohave and Willow Beach above Cottonwood Cove -or- Willow Valley just above Needles?
    The ramp at Willow Beach looks relatively steep but its finished with the really rough surface.
    Willow Valley ramp is pretty steep. When it gets wet its relatively slippery but not too bad. I pull our 25 out there with a Toyota Tundra and very rarely use 4WD to get out and I don't have a limited slip rear end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast