Alright, there hasn't been a social commentary thread in a while to get you fokkers all worked up.
Personally I really don't care what a couple of guys or women do in their relationship. Call it a "union", life partnership, "marriage," whatever. But geez, don't let two mustache rubbers make out in public.
I don't know that we need a Constitutional amendment to save us. But I wonder about the issues being married will cause them. Will the rich one have to pay Alimony...("Homomony", I'm thinkin' they will call it. ) to the poor one when they break up? Why even go through the hassle of it? For the insurance benefits? Don't married people have to pay more in taxes? ITs just a piece of paper.
And then what's next? If you can past the perversion of two men getting married, If that's going to be "normal" and accepted....then how far of a stretch is it to polygamy? Why is one man and two or three wives so taboo?
Honestly that seems more normal to me than two men.......it is done in other countries and that wacky Utah. ONe woman and a couple of men. How much less normal would that be than Bruce and Ted pushing their adopted Korean son down the street in a yellow stroller?..........:yuk:
Being gay isn't a choice, right. They have a messed up chromosome or something. Obviously it is not what nature intended or the race would die out. But they are what they are and apparently they want to get married. Would you let em?
Alright I'm done.