Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage?

MsDrmr
    Heres what I think, Years ago, blacks were not acceptable ither, nor were handicap/retarted children or anyone different the than the "norm." What is it that people are so afraid of with letting gays marry. You MEN don't seem to have a problem with two women getting it on on video tape, what the hell makes the difference if it's two guys. Grow up.... I have two handicap step-kids, one with down syndrome, years ago he would have been banished from streets because people were "afraid" of them. It was not a choice for them to be born with challanges nor is it a choice to be gay,,,,although it is a choice when two women get paid for doing what should be done between only a man and a women,,,for those of you quoting the Bible. I say live and let live. In this world today if you can find two people to love each other this world is one step closer to peace,,,,It beats having two more people out there shooting at each other.

bigq
    Wow I am surprised at AzDon being a lib and all. MagicMtnDan has superior morality; the only problem is it is all religious based which is not the law of the land. I don't want to see this displayed in public either, last thing I want to see is two men kissing and women, well......
    You guys are all worried about the sanctity of "marriage” when more and more heterosexuals do just as much to demoralize marriage. Many people just get married and don’t even think about the commitment they are supposedly making, only to get divorced a year later or less or the number of single parents that just want to have a kid and no marriage. Look at what that dizzy chick Britney just did, gets married as a joke, kind of like marriage itself. It has become a way to get benefits and maybe some tax benefits, but you can’t honestly say the worldviews it as something special.
    I know that there are a few out there left that do believe in marriage. I would not have a child with my then girlfriend before we got married, I don’t think children should be had outside of a marriage between a man and a women, but I only have one friend left that is still married out of all the weddings I went to, no one works on it because no one cares what marriage is.
    Personally I think these gays might have more respect for the sanctity fro marriage than a lot of heterosexuals do. You just won’t see me attending no gay wedding.
    :yuk:

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    Heres what I think, Years ago, blacks were not acceptable ither, nor were handicap/retarted children or anyone different the than the "norm." What is it that people are so afraid of with letting gays marry. You MEN don't seem to have a problem with two women getting it on on video tape, what the hell makes the difference if it's two guys. Grow up.... I have two handicap step-kids, one with down syndrome, years ago he would have been banished from streets because people were "afraid" of them. It was not a choice for them to be born with challanges nor is it a choice to be gay,,,,although it is a choice when two women get paid for doing what should be done between only a man and a women,,,for those of you quoting the Bible. I say live and let live. In this world today if you can find two people to love each other this world is one step closer to peace,,,,It beats having two more people out there shooting at each other.
    Black and handicapped people's plight for equal rights should not be put on the same level as homosexuality. Huge difference in my humble rednecked opinion. As was mentioned by MMD, what's next?? Because some ****wad is "born" with a favoring for pedophilia, does this make him "normal" too. Maybe some day he too can have his way because somebody is too afraid to say no to somebody "rights" to free expression.

Scream
    I have an old saying. You can be a queer, just don't act like a queer. I don't want to see it, I don't want to hear it, I don't want to know about it. It aint my buisiness if you want to take a ride on the balony pony. I don't understand why it is so important for gays to be "seen". They must be in the public eye to the point of drowning us in thier homoness...
    Don't ask, Don't tell, Don't act...The more aknowledgements to normality we give to homosexuality, the more they want, give 'em an inch they'll take a mile type of thing. The more they are in the public eye, the more sensitized we are to the wrongness of it all and the more likely we'll just let it be ok...Don't let it be ok...
    I'm not condoning gay bashing in any way, but I'm not in favor of accepting homosexual behavior as normal in public.
    Damn!

bigq
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy
    Black and handicapped people's plight for equal rights should not be put on the same level as homosexuality. Huge difference in my humble rednecked opinion. As was mentioned by MMD, what's next?? Because some ****wad is "born" with a favoring for pedophilia, does this make him "normal" too. Maybe some day he too can have his way because somebody is too afraid to say no to somebody "rights" to free expression.
    Maybe, i think they have an activist group for pedophilias.:yuk: The argument is the same as gays, they were born that way.

AzDon
    Being gay is a CHOICE people make to practice perversion. If it's by strong impulse, it may be something they were born with!....MENTAL ILLNESS!! Bad choices do not create minority status
    I believe that our society is free enough that ALL special treatment for ANY minority is unnecessary and actually puts a social stigma on them that causes more reputational harm than the assistance is worth.
    As for the retard rant..... I know that families caring for retards are GENEROUSLY COMPENSATED by the government with Social Security funds. While I'm personally sympathetic with your plight, I think the government is probably paying out funds to you that are extracted from, and belong to, future retirees. If you are refusing to accept these stolen funds, then God bless you!

bigq
    Originally posted by AzDon
    Being gay is a CHOICE people make to practice perversion. If it's by strong impulse, it may be something they were born with!....MENTAL ILLNESS!! Bad choices do not create minority status
    I believe that our society is free enough that ALL special treatment for ANY minority is unnecessary and actually puts a social stigma on them that causes more reutational harm than the assistance is worth.
    As for the retard rant..... I know that families caring for retards are GENEROUSLY COMPENSATED by the government with Social Security funds. While I'm personally sympathetic with your plight, I think the government is probably paying out funds to you that are extracted from, and belong to, future retirees. If you are refusing to accept these stolen funds, then God bless you!
    WOW, maybe we should just kill all the retards so the old ****ed up dumbasses that can't figure out how to save there own ass can get there handouts.:yuk:

little rowe boat
    We need
    1. A Constitutional amendment, banning gay marriage.
    2. To keep all of the Iraqi oil for ourselves.
    3. A wall with machine guns at the border.
    4. To stop giving illegal aliens free health care and free educations.

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by Jungle Boy
    No one is born with a favoring for pedophilia,, what a dumb ass suggestion. ,,those people have an illness that needs to be addressed

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    No one is born with a favoring for pedophilia,, what a dumb ass suggestion. ,,those people have an illness that needs to be addressed
    Same can be said for homos. Just a different opinion.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast