Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage?

Buff
    Homosexuality is "natural" in-as-much as there probably never has been a human society ever that did not harbor some percentage of homos. What would be "unnatural" would be a human society WITHOUT any gays in it. Gays are like lake lice - I'm no great supporter of them but I'm not out to destroy them either - that's a shitty analogy - I'd rather see two guys kissing than see a one of those brain dead lake lice idiots jumping my wake.
    It bugs me in this age of homicide religious nuts destroying our buildings, killing our brothers and sisters, killing children and etc., rampant abortion, anti-societal murderous gangs, insane manipulated gas prices, Indian uprisings, big business and government transmogrifing our country into a third-world country, and what are our tax monies and leader's time spent on - anti-gay marriage, drug enforcment, busting prostitutes, and generally trying to dictate to us morality. Hey Bush and all you born-agains and Falwellites - let us handle the morality stuff - you just get busy doing what we elected you to do - keep a super strong military, fight crime, control monopolies, and maintain our hard earned standard of living. Oh yeah - get off Howard Stern's back! You want a vision of where all this religious moralizing can lead find a copy of a twenty-year old movie called The Handmaid's Tale starring Robert Duvall and Faye Dunaway. (Zealous Christians have worked tirelessly to destroy all the copys they can but it is still available last I checked.) Let's cast off these old superstitions. We can do it - it's scary - but it must be done for us to go on.

MsDrmr
    well said Buff

spectratoad
    I think the in your face type of attitude these gays have is what really pisses people off. Just enjoy your equality as a human and quit the "your for me or you are a homophobe" approach and they might fit in a little easier.
    Being gay is not a culture, race, genetic or religion. IT IS A CHOICE, so putting it in the same pile as minority, handicapped, gender etc... is a pretty piss poor comparison.
    That is the problem with these hispanic, black, femi-nazi, extreme religious groups. They are the ones that segregate themselves from society because of their hardline, in your face approach.
    If they just became productive and blended with society then I am sure more lifestyles and beliefs would be more widely accepted.
    You don't have to give up your individuality by doing this either.

Oxnard
    Good post Lil Rowe Boat, Az Don. Mrsdrmr I usually don't start in on the gals but you're the exception! What a POS. Buff you're not even worth a reply!
    What you ****tards don't get IS- IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !
    I for one, an sick of all these POS with an agenda gettin in my face! I don't give a damn if it's blacks, mex's, fags, or who ever! I don't want to see it, hear it, or smell it. SO Buff if you want to take it in the ass by a big old 'billy goat, do it behind closed doors and keep it in the fu^*&in closet where it belongs cuz it ain't normal.
    Personally, I'd take great pleasure in shooting IDIOTS but society frowns on the practice so I don't,( and the likes of you are safe)
    IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !- If everyone just did what they wanted or what made them 'feel good' then God help the 'powerless' cuz they'd be the one's to suffer.
    I saw a good-lookin 10 year old the other day, anyone think if I started yellin on the nightly news that it was "normal" and it was my right that I'd get away with it? How about we claim it was OUR right to privacy when I'm stuffin her little 10 year-old-ass? Yeah right!
    Get your heads screwed on right or in some way shape or form- YOU might be next!
    Oxnard- sick of you immoral bastards trying to justify your aberant behavior ! Go commit suicide and do the world a favor.

spectratoad
    ANd the junior member comes out swingin'. I agree OX, I guess we will have to re-write the underage laws. If it feels good do it. that is where we are headed.

OGShocker
    Originally posted by spectratoad
    ANd the junior member comes out swingin'. I agree OX, I guess we will have to re-write the underage laws. If it feels good do it. that is where we are headed.
    We don't have to re-write the laws! We just have to find a city which will support us when we break them.
    If anyone know a town that allows "felony evasion" let me know. I have always wanted to run fun the coppers..

repo man
    thank god 4 fags. most of them are better looking than u or me.if they were banging chicks they would get hotter ones than us,thus leaving us the nasty hags. :yuk:

AzDon
    Originally posted by bigq
    WOW, maybe we should just kill all the retards so the old ****ed up dumbasses that can't figure out how to save there own ass can get there handouts.:yuk:
    If you are referring to me, I use my dumb ass for poopin and nothin else , so it is not "****ed up"
    As for handouts, I don't want anything that I haven't earned and/or banked. Social Security funds are money that is banked for my retirement as part of my payroll. I object to payouts to anyone who has not "banked" the appropriate amount into the fund.
    I never implied that we should kill retards, but that doesn't mean that I want their hands in my pockets! Perhaps retard programs could get their funding from Hollywood by creating a bunch of retard reality shows and appropriating the proceeds to them.
    How about these?:
    Who wants to marry a retard?
    Joe Retard
    Retard Survivor
    Retard Class Reunion
    Bachelor Retard
    Retard Jeopardy
    Retard Monster Garage
    Retards at Work (dramas like American Chopper)
    Retard Chef
    Retard Detective
    Retard psychologist
    Retard Boxing
    Retard Wrestling
    Retard real world
    Retard Road Rules
    Heck, there could potentially be enough programming to support a "special" 24 hour channel!

spectratoad
    Now "special programming" was an intended pun correct?
    I agree with the statement that I don't want to pay for others. I don't like to fund special programs either. Why is it up to me to help fund:
    Medicare, the arts etc...
    Why do I have to pay the full amount in local taxes for the schools that I don't use. My kids go to private school.
    Why should I have to help fund aids research? Since we are on the topic. If gays can marry then they can also get insurance and guess who gets to help fund the higher medical expenses that aids brings. Just like we have to help fund higher vehicle insurance rates because of teenage drivers.
    If you want to take it in the a$$ then you should pay through the A$$ for your own insurance not look at me to help subsidize it.

AzDon
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    No one is born with a favoring for pedophilia,, what a dumb ass suggestion. ,,those people have an illness that needs to be addressed
    Are you saying that no man is born favoring younger women? Colorado City mormons were routinely taking brides immediately after puberty a few years ago. How young is too young? Take away "age of consent" laws and "parental consent for underage brides" and let the fun begin!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast