Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gay marriage?

little rowe boat
    I'm sick of these Gay based TV show,trying to make homosexuality main stream,if someone wants to be a fudgepacker or a lickalotapuss and it's behind closed doors have at it,but don't try to play it off like it's normal behavior.

spectratoad
    here here. Well said LRB.

Jungle Boy
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    I'm sick of these Gay based TV show,trying to make homosexuality main stream,if someone wants to be a fudgepacker or a lickalotapuss and it's behind closed doors have at it,but don't try to play it off like it's normal behavior.
    It's the Hollywood agenda to peddle their queer shows on us to make us believe that it's normal, because there are so many queers in their business. I won't watch none of them (like that will make a big difference). But it does prove that we are slowly getting used to it. Can you imagine if they had a couple of queers on "I love Lucy" or any show back in the 60's. Now it's tough to scan the channels and not have one on.
    If they want to be gay and all that crap, so be it. But don't ask for GayPride parades and other shit like that. A mayor of a city (Calgary) near mine was suddenly a "homophobe" when he said no to a gaypride parade. **** them guys (literally). Why do they need to have a ****ing parade.

little rowe boat
    I wont watch that crap either.

91nordic29
    Originally posted by Oxnard
    Good post Lil Rowe Boat, Az Don. Mrsdrmr I usually don't start in on the gals but you're the exception! What a POS. Buff you're not even worth a reply!
    What you ****tards don't get IS- IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !
    I for one, an sick of all these POS with an agenda gettin in my face! I don't give a damn if it's blacks, mex's, fags, or who ever! I don't want to see it, hear it, or smell it. SO Buff if you want to take it in the ass by a big old 'billy goat, do it behind closed doors and keep it in the fu^*&in closet where it belongs cuz it ain't normal.
    Personally, I'd take great pleasure in shooting IDIOTS but society frowns on the practice so I don't,( and the likes of you are safe)
    IT'S THE BEHAVIOR !- If everyone just did what they wanted or what made them 'feel good' then God help the 'powerless' cuz they'd be the one's to suffer.
    I saw a good-lookin 10 year old the other day, anyone think if I started yellin on the nightly news that it was "normal" and it was my right that I'd get away with it? How about we claim it was OUR right to privacy when I'm stuffin her little 10 year-old-ass? Yeah right!
    Get your heads screwed on right or in some way shape or form- YOU might be next!
    Oxnard- sick of you immoral bastards trying to justify your aberant behavior ! Go commit suicide and do the world a favor.
    M-O-R-O-N

AzDon
    I sometimes think that Busti take Libertarianism a bit too far, but this is not one of those times. I gotta say that I agree with everything he said in that last post and I frankly hadn't thought about the absurdity of government involving itself in sanctioning marriage. As a former landlord, I can't even begin to communicate how pissed I was when I got taken to court by the deadbeat husband of my tennant after he locked her ( and her paycheck and my ability to get paid my rent) out, and then I locked him out. They appeared in court together asking for damages after ripping me off for 3 months rent. They were seperated when I rented her the place and when he locked her out, the place looked abandoned to me because he was staying away at hours that I would check on the place. I didn't like being scolded by the judge, but he didn't make me pay anything more!

Scream
    Marriage licences should not be required in order to get married1 Period! This is why this issue is even an issue. Who the **** is the government to decide who can get maried and who can't?
    I'd like to remind the jury of the movie "Deliverance". Laws are created to protect us against ourselves. Laws on who could marry were instituted primarily to keep horny banjo players from making knucklheaded banjo players, which was a prevelant problem in the good 'ol south.
    Water will seek it's own level. What my community thinks is abarant behavior, is the norm in the bay area. What they see as barbaric (hunting for example) is something we admire. My community does'nt want gay marraiges, and we won't have them.

Buff
    Don't watch a program on TV that you don't like stupid! You mean because you don't agree with something it should not exist - BIGOT! You threaten to shoot people you disagree with -you're a violence prone Neanderthal! You are so narrow minded that anything or anyone that is not in accord with you is wrong and unnatural - you're a pinhead! I always wondered if villians knew they were villians or did they somehow preceive themselves as heroes?
    I'm not gay, I'm not religious, I'm not fond of boats over 25 feet, but I am not going to shoot anyone who is gay or religious or drives a big boat. Oxnard - here are a couple of terms and concepts you seem to be struggling with - American freedom and human diversity! buf

565edge
    You know it does piss me off about them getting married.I have medical benifits at work but they wont cover my girlfreind that lives with me.They started a deal that is called a domestic partner.We meet all the standards but your domestic partner has to be of the same sex.These faggots have all the rights.They wont cover her because we are not the same sex.Now if they can get married they need to stop this domestic partner bullshit.

Seadog
    Society, like parents have a responsibility to set limits on acceptable behavior. Children need limits and so do many adults. Treating homosexuality as a crime is not the answer, but flaunting it as perfectly normal is just as bad, if not worse. There are ways to protect the legitimate rights of homosexuals without granting them the sanctity of marriage. Society has that right and that responsibility, just like we establish a minimum age to give consent to sex and limit the number of spouses. Selling 12 year old girls as wives or concubines is considered acceptable in some societies, but is not acceptable in our society. The majority of Americans do not want to sanctify same sex marriages. There is a limit on how much a government or judges should should impose their personal beliefs on the people. Let there be no mistake, what is happening here is a few corrupt politicians and judges are making excuses to impose their liberal attitudes on the public. As far as I am concerned,the mayor of San Francisco should be locked up to where he can get a new idea of boyfriends.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast