Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fords in Chino/Ontario

totenhosen
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Ford Trucks have out sold all other Manufacturers for over 20 years straight.I think the point is that Chitty=Chevy sucks,year after year of sucking hind tit.
    THe only reason for that is because of the their huge amount of fleet sales.
    Fixed Or Repair Daily!!!

1stepcloser
    Ford Trucks have out sold all other Manufacturers for over 20 years straight.
    This is a bit of a play. Ford outsells all other individual manufacturers.
    G.M., as a division, (GMC and Chevrolet combined) outsells Ford anually.
    If you want to split hairs.

NOTALENT
    haha

XTRM22
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    Hey..man if all u Ford guys want to be STUCK ON STUPID!!!! THats no problem...but dont take ur anger out on chevy...The stupidity will come to and end shortly...just buy a chevy.
    Dude, you have issues that must go way beyond Ford vs Chevy . I put 117,000 hard miles on my GMC, but at the end it was wore f*#ng out. I have 100,000 miles on my wifes 94 K5 Blazer and it's still like new. I just put in a bid on my old truck (72 F100 4x4 with a big block) I sold it 12 years ago with 110,000 miles on it and it now has 178,000 miles on it and still runs good, not strong but good. Anybody that believes that one manufacturer or another is better then all the others is dillusional! I think chevy makes a good truck, but for my uses I'll never own another independant front suspention 4x4 again, they just aren't as stout as solid front axles. I think I'll just keep my current truck, 01 F350 crew cab 4x4 w/V-10, it works for me.
    Chuck
    AZdon, are you serious that you beleive 1 brand of internal combustion motors exhaust smells different then anothers? I think you been sniffing to much exhaust, step away from the tail pipe!

NOTALENT
    Originally posted by XTRM22
    Dude, you have issues that must go way beyond Ford vs Chevy . I put 117,000 hard miles on my GMC, but at the end it was wore f*#ng out. I have 100,000 miles on my wifes 94 K5 Blazer and it's still like new. I just put in a bid on my old truck (72 F100 4x4 with a big block) I sold it 12 years ago with 110,000 miles on it and it now has 178,000 miles on it and still runs good, not strong but good. Anybody that believes that one manufacturer or another is better then all the others is dillusional! I think chevy makes a good truck, but for my uses I'll never own another independant front suspention 4x4 again, they just aren't as stout as solid front axles. I think I'll just keep my current truck, 01 F350 crew cab 4x4 w/V-10, it works for me.
    Chuck
    AZdon, are you serious that you beleive 1 brand of internal combustion motors exhaust smells different then anothers? I think you been sniffing to much exhaust, step away from the tail pipe!
    So ur telling me that a mitsubishi eclipse would be the same as a chevy car...IF u think that no manufacturer is better than another...well u are stuck on stupid...because thats bs..thats why there are ratings on vehicles...and when u have a truck from the 60 or 70's of course its going to last forever..the engines were easy to maintain and built better..duh..

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    Hey..man if all u Ford guys want to be STUCK ON STUPID!!!! THats no problem...but dont take ur anger out on chevy...The stupidity will come to and end shortly...just buy a chevy.
    I have a friend that works for Ford In No.Cal and he showed me the stats that more GM owners trade in their trucks for Fords than Ford owners do for Gm.
    Just because someone does not agree with you does not make them stupid,just a difference of opinion,and as for your college education whatever it takes.

OGShocker
    I was trying to think of something to slam CHEVY,I need to give it a little more thought.
    Tick Tock....... Still thinking?

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    Tick Tock....... Still thinking?
    Sorry to disappoint,but I had to take a break and go get a haircut.

NOTALENT
    so gm just handed him over the stats??? first yall tried proving that they sold more then chevy but when u put gm in which is the same company we won that battle..lol now im sure that these arent nationl ranking reports because only corporte gets those..so probaly just the local dealers...also dont take offense to being stuck on stupid..Its just an expression I use..lol but yeah it is a difference of opinions.

little rowe boat
    I have a brother in-law that has a commercial landscapping business in the hi-desert.His personal truck is a GM, his fleet of work trucks are all Ford super duty,I asked him why all his work trucks are Fords and his everyday drive around truck is a GM.He told me that he drives the GM because it is more comfortable and better riding and all of his work trucks are Fords because he get a 2 to 3 years more out of the Fords.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast