Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fords in Chino/Ontario

NOTALENT
    man u have a new way to comeback for ford everytime dont u? and as for fleet thats just one person My company at atk engines has a fleet of chevys where we hull dozens of engines in so cal a day...and they last cant say how long but have had no problems.
    and if he is saying that well he must be old as hell becuase for him to say he gets a few more years out of them..well he must have been through quite a few...a truck last for over 10 years easily if u take care of it..no matter what company

little rowe boat
    LOL. Talk about comming back. He's 48 and been doing the business since he was 20.

Goodtime$
    Ive only owned FORDs so i may be partial, I didnt plan on owning one ever, but the prices are hard to beat.
    FORD
    Fukin Old Rusty Dump
    Fast Off Road Driving
    First on Race Day
    Fix Or Repair Daily
    Financially On Rough Days
    Fully Over Rated Dodge
    Fast On Rough Desert
    by the way, have a great expedition for sale, 120k miles 4x4 fully loaded, car only used for long road trips, email for pics.
    BHahbib7@aol.com

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by OGShocker
    Notice how the Dodge guys are staying the f**k out of this?
    thats becuz my deseil does not smoke or stink and get 18-23 mpg pulling the mach and them new hemi's kick butt, that's why we don't have to jump into this bantering

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by Screaming Pete
    thats becuz my deseil does not smoke or stink and get 18-23 mpg pulling the mach and them new hemi's kick butt, that's why we don't have to jump into this bantering
    OK,you guys are next.

XTRM22
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    So ur telling me that a mitsubishi eclipse would be the same as a chevy car...IF u think that no manufacturer is better than another...well u are stuck on stupid...because thats bs..thats why there are ratings on vehicles...and when u have a truck from the 60 or 70's of course its going to last forever..the engines were easy to maintain and built better..duh..
    Man I totally respect your opinions but do ya think you could respond a little less offensively? Just so we are clear I'm not offended, but when comparing apples to apples, I think a chevy lumina and a ford taurus are pretty equal, I always consider mustangs and camaros to be realatively equal, Sorry I'm a truck guy and don't know what you'd compare an eclipse to, but if Ford or Chevy had a vehicle aimed at the same target market, then yeah I'd say they're the about the same. This year one of the magazines, Car and Driver or Motortrend (don't remember which) rated the new F150 as their truck of the year, but it didn't fair near as well in one of the 4 wheeling magazines where it got beat out by a Toyota Tundra (another great pickup, but I wouldn't own one). My daily driver is a 2wd chevy Silverado, cause it drives like a car with a pickup bed, When I have to haul a real load or need 4wd, I go get the F350. For the record Ignorance is a lack of knowledge on a given subject, but stupid is a derogatory term, I'm often ignorant but seldom stupid.
    Chuck

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345