Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Portland Poker Run (Theme)

P P R
    Theme for the July 17 2004 PPR is Margaritaville. Awards as follows:Large cash prizes for the best three poker hands,Trophies for Baddest V Bottom,Wildest Cat,Best dressed crew(Theme), And the big one KING OF THE RIVER. (503)793-2164

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by P P R
    Theme for the July 17 2004 PPR is Margaritaville. Awards as follows:Large cash prizes for the best three poker hands,Trophies for Baddest V Bottom,Wildest Cat,Best dressed crew(Theme), And the big one KING OF THE RIVER. (503)793-2164
    Hope theres no limit on how many trophys one can claim !!!!
    Cause im claiming THREE !!!!!!!! Thats THREE !!!!!!!!!!
    Shouldn't there be one for anyone that can beat the ROCKIT MAN to the first stop !!!! --- hehehe !!!!!! So anyone that thinks they can get a piece of the ROCKIT MAN better be there

jackpunx
    RM,
    Do you have a co pilot that rides with you on all these poker runs?

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    RM,
    Do you have a co pilot that rides with you on all these poker runs?
    They usually just ride once -- one way --!!!!!!! hehehe !!!!!! Will have a full load (4) for the Heatwave though !! I may be running out of copilots soon though !!!!

P P R
    Ever one should feel what its like to get towed in . That was alittle low, I cant wait for my ride in havasu.

Rock-it man
    Ever one should feel what its like to get towed in . That was alittle low, I cant wait for my ride in havasu.
    That wasn't nice Tim !!!!! I would have never told on you !!!! Better remember I never get even I GET AHEAD !!!!!
    Remember the Ride To Havasu Springs COULD be One Way !!!

P P R
    Dont say that, I have to many plans for this summer.

Rock-it man
    Dont say that, I have to many plans for this summer.
    OK Then !!!! But for telling the World I had to be Towed in will cost ya .!!!! Someone has to wipe that Havasu water scum from the boat after the Poker Run --- and guess who just got appointed hehehe !!!!! While me and the ladies set in the shade with some cold ones !!!!!!

P P R
    wayne,I would be then happy to clean the boat. and iam sure you would do the same for me wright?

cruser
    What part of which river are you planning to run? I would at least like to come see this. Maybe attend if the boat is running. I won't be the fastest but I will have fun (assuming it isn't raining too much that weekend)
    cruzer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast