Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A small poll on racism:

sorry dog
    Hear's a poll for the racists or prejuduced folk out there

sorry dog
    sorry- forgot to check that.
    I guess you'll just have to pick the one that fits best for you.
    RD => adds this 30 seconds after post:
    (I'm just joking before the hate mail starts flowing in.. )

sorry dog
    Whatever - you get like a minute or two to change your post before you get the edit tag - but every post ***** knows that.
    Just go ahead and tell us which one you voted for and take yer beatin now.

NOTALENT
    The list goes on and on forever and a day!!!!!!!!

Jungle Boy
    I really do try not to have racist views but it makes me a mad muthu****er when I hear and read about visual minorites spewing off about their race is why they can't get an equal break in life. They segregate them selves from other races as much as we do. A white guy can't get a job because it's time to hire a visable minority is ****ed. The job should go to the guy that is best suited for it. I always remember a Phil Donahue show many years ago when they had a white college kid on the show and he was being branded as a racist for trying to have a anglo-white club in some college that he was attending. Everyone booed his ass when he got on stage, but after hearing his story, many people were agreeing that something was wrong. He tried to join some clubs in his school ; Japaneese club, African/American club, Hispanic club, Jewishclub and a few other that I can't remember. He was denied entry to all because he was a white american. So he tried to start his own club for white american and was kicked out of school for being racist. Thats ****ed. I think everyone harbors some sort of racist views if given the right situation.

al cole'holic
    I'm not racist, I'm an Italian..

JetBoatRich
    Just better to hate everyone equally
    I voted along with Dave

jackpunx
    See.. thatÂ’s the thing.. You Italians always want to be special. When can a Sicilian get a break

fourspeednup
    I agree with jungle boy, I try so hard not to be racist but when they go off on the oppression of their people and how the white man is keeping them down and all that bullshit it becomes very difficult to keep an open mind.
    The best way I can describe it is this...
    I have no prob with african americans but I hate niggas--there is big difference:yuk:

riverbound
    I am not racist I hate everybody
    On a serious note I do agree with jungle boy.
    Jungle Boy I really do try not to have racist views but it makes me a mad muthu****er when I hear and read about visual minorites spewing off about their race is why they can't get an equal break in life. They segregate them selves from other races as much as we do. A white guy can't get a job because it's time to hire a visable minority is ****ed. The job should go to the guy that is best suited for it. I always remember a Phil Donahue show many years ago when they had a white college kid on the show and he was being branded as a racist for trying to have a anglo-white club in some college that he was attending. Everyone booed his ass when he got on stage, but after hearing his story, many people were agreeing that something was wrong. He tried to join some clubs in his school ; Japaneese club, African/American club, Hispanic club, Jewishclub and a few other that I can't remember. He was denied entry to all because he was a white american. So he tried to start his own club for white american and was kicked out of school for being racist. Thats ****ed. I think everyone harbors some sort of racist views if given the right situation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast