Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: which is the best?

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by cs19
    If I was buying new pump
    http://www.legendjet.com/Buttons/leg...0Tidle%202.jpg
    Ok CS19 you sparked my interest here....Can you give me a reason why you would pick that pump over any other? Not many of the other companies parts interchange with them so if you run into trouble your stuck going back to only one place so i was wondering? Oh, dont forgot they are more expensive on top of that.
    CHET

mickeyfinn
    Originally posted by mud duck
    Legend/Dominator pump with an Aggressor bowel & a Place Diverter.
    Use as many brands as possible.
    Aggressor bowel???
    Sounds like a Tom Brown part to me.........

TexasJet
    dorC, I have a 19' Baja bowrider with a Berk. E pump. It's a lake boat with full interior and a windshield so its not a light boat. The GPS was 66. Duane and HTP in Wichita Ks. has the boat and is just getting started working on it. With a new shoe and loader and a Aggressor bowl and a used impeller and wear ring he has got the RPM down 300 and the speed up 4 MPH. Keep in mind he is just getting started in his research. If you can wait a few weeks before making a decision I will be providing a lot of info to the boards. Follow the "Project Topless" thread for pics and updates.

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by TexasJet
    With a new shoe and loader and a Aggressor bowl and a used impeller and wear ring he has got the RPM down 300 and the speed up 4 MPH. Keep in mind he is just getting started in his research
    hey texas question for ya....you got 66mph with a worn out pump? That's a pretty good number but with the RPM's you were running seems your pump would have to be in somewhat good shape. Just wondering why you needed all those new parts if the old ones were in good shape??
    thanks, CHET

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123