Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is getting sick of racism towards whites?

repo man
    i hear it all the time,days only repoing my shit cus i'm black. not because they're 6 months behinde.

miller19j
    Come on what has happened to ***boat? No one is going to flame me for my post?

Essex502
    Racism will end in this country when ALL races treat each other with respect. That's not the case today. Certain minority "leaders" play the racism card when they feel the need to and play the "we're all equal" card when they want.

AzDon
    Originally posted by mirvin
    HD, "hate crime" is just extra punishment for what you "think". It basicly turns thoughts into crimes. Think about it. So you went out and kicked some guy in the head and now he's laid up and you're in jail. THat's a crime. Don't matter what your thoughts are.
    Now, some DA thinks you did it because you don't like the color of his skin or his religious beliefs and now it's an extra crime cuz of what you think.
    How's that work? In this country you have the right to think whatever you want, right or wrong. You even have the right to go out and kill someone. Yes, that in turn gives you the right to be the subject of the law, but that's you're right.
    Myself, I don't hate anyone, but I hate the idea of "hate crime" because it's simply criminalizing our thoughts and that's wrong.
    Mirvin
    This is interesting because, even though most black criminals express open hatred for white people, you never hear of them being charged for a hate crime when their victim is white!

mirvin
    Originally posted by AzDon
    This is interesting because, even though most black criminals express open hatred for white people, you never hear of them being charged for a hate crime when their victim is white!
    Interesting, never thought of that but it does add to the point. Crime is crime. It doesn't matter why you felt the need to assault or murder someone!!?? IT just matters that you did!
    Don, I'm sure you'll be saddened to hear that I got that little tidbid of intellectuality from Rush Limbaugh
    Sa'llright though, it's still a valid argument.
    mirvin

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by miller19j
    Come on what has happened to ***boat? No one is going to flame me for my post?
    No, even worse just ignored!!!

91nordic29
    mirvin-- wouldnt it be consideerd a "hate crime" if someone shot off his mouth about hating faggots/crackers/indians, etc... and then said "i think i'll go kill me one of those faggots/crackers/indians". wouldnt the prosecutor have a hard time trying something as a hate crime unless there were some sort of "history"?
    just thinking out loud, i guess.

mirvin
    Originally posted by 91nordic29
    mirvin-- wouldnt it be consideerd a "hate crime" if someone shot off his mouth about hating faggots/crackers/indians, etc... and then said "i think i'll go kill me one of those faggots/crackers/indians". wouldnt the prosecutor have a hard time trying something as a hate crime unless there were some sort of "history"?
    just thinking out loud, i guess.
    No, you're right. Those would be facts in the case. They would show history and would go to motive. But to say that the thoughts or the words are criminal goes agains the very fabric of our freedom, no?
    Mirv

91nordic29
    that would be correct!

mirvin
    Originally posted by 91nordic29
    that would be correct!
    It's funny too, cuz, I'm not even saying that a hate crime shouldn't be recognized. It's just that when you think about the fact that it really is punishing someone for their thoughts, that's scary.
    Mirv

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast