Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is getting sick of racism towards whites?

Hotcrusader76
    Originally posted by HOSS
    ,,,,,,,,really wanna know what I think?

I would....almost done with my thesis on "HOSS vs. ***boat and their coexistance within a sink hole"

Sleek-Jet
    Originally posted by miller19j
    I hate White people! You are all a bunch of racist bastards!
    Miller, you're a DICKHEAD!!
    Why don't you go drink some Coors Light and get in touch with your white heritage.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    I know this is a loaded topic, but it seems like "European Americans" bear the cross for just about every social injustice that has ever happened in America. I am not prejudiced at all, but "Black Entertainment Television" offends me. Well, if you are in to watching a black comedian doing the same tired sketch on "how cool black guys are and how dorky and stupid white guys are", then I guess that's your station. I am sick of the govenment aid, welfare, social services and programs that tap into my taxes that will never benefit me. Let's cut all this bullshit that's related SOLELY on how much of a natural tan you have and just consider ourselves all Americans and all worthy of any government aid, jobs and life style based on how hard you work for them.
    Ok, I feel better.
    You go, Cracker!!
    I gotta say, I agree with ya except I am Polish and Japanese so I guess I don't count as a Whitey!

MagicMtnDan
    Seems to me that only one race is playing the race card in the media. Seems to me that only one race is whining about being oppressed. Seems to me that race has been here a long time.
    While other races come here leaving oppression and misery and they shut up and work their butts off to make something of themselves and provide for their families. Instead of playing the race card these races work hard (I repeat, these races WORK HARD).
    If it would help I'd shoot my TV the next time one of them whining racists shot their mouths off about how oppressed they've been and how whitey is holding them down.
    Let me give you a clue: this country has hundreds of airports. Go to one and Get the F out!

sorry dog
    I agree with ya except I am Polish and Japanese so I guess I don't count as a Whitey!
    Does that makes you a Nipski, or a Niplock, or a Poleye or what?

PlyaPlya22
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    Ding, that is one of the most racist channels but yet no one says shit about it, If white folk did half the shit they do, there would be looting and all kinds of shit going down.
    White people do have there own racist channel "Country" I don't hear anybody bitchin about that..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Originally posted by sorry dog
    Does that makes you a Nipski, or a Niplock, or a Poleye or what?
    My dad has always called me his little Po-Jap.
    Its kind of funny, my dad is about 6'5". 300 lbs, big ol' Polock and my mom is 5' tall on a good day. Talk about Odd Couple!
    Poleye?!?! Thats a good one.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
    White people do have there own racist channel "Country" I don't hear anybody bitchin about that..
    Quote one mainstream country song that is racist????

totenhosen
    It's kind of ironic that you guys are whining about other peoples whining!
    Get over yourselves, have a beer and worry about other more important things.

mirvin
    Originally posted by PlyaPlya22
    I'm still trying to figure out what "country" that is??
    Shit while we're at it what about NASCAR?
    Mirvin

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast