Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who is getting sick of racism towards whites?

sorry dog
    Get over yourselves, have a beer and worry about other more important things.
    Like what? Talking about boats on the internet.
    Been there, done that - racial slurs are more fun

Blown 472
    It's a great day to fly a kike.

Tom Brown
    Originally posted by totenhosen
    It's kind of ironic that you guys are whining about other peoples whining!
    Yeah, well... irony can be kind of funny sometimes.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by Tom Brown
    Yeah, well... irony can be kind of funny sometimes.
    How ironic.

Rev. Williams
    My racism is not towards ethnicity, it's more towards all those who won't take responsibilty for their own actions. Be it a black, white or other..... Everyone now has to place blame on someone else when they feel they've been wronged. If a black family is poor, it's because whitey is putting him down. The mexican can't get a high paying job because the white man won't hire him. And even more rediculous, a man can sue a gun store owner since his wife was shot by a gun bought in his store legally This is BS !!! The U.S. is losing all the freedoms that we're fighting for in other countries. As we save other countries our own is decaying in to a litigious me me me country. The values of working hard for what you want has transitioned in to a "How can I beat the system" mentality.
    As in the post earlier about the niggers, towel heads, wet backs and trailer trash whitey...(all the worst of each ethnicity)...Yes these are all people that most would hate!!! and in my book I do hate! But it has nothing to do with a skin color, it's because these people are undesireable and add no values to society. They're the hemmoriod on the ass of life !! They take from other because the feel they deserve it...BS they're shit because they do shit!! I have no sympathy for them. My goal is to form a bum catcher sytem just like the dog catchers.... We'll pick up the bums and low lifes and if nobody claims them in two weeks, we put um down!!! Hell, I'd rather a dog walking the street and crapping on my lawn then some piece of shit bum sleeping in the bushes and making the neighborhoods look like crap!!
    Okay, that's enough

Jungle Boy
    Amen, Rev.

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by HOSS
    ,,,,,,,,really wanna know what I think?

Hell yes,I want to know.

ROZ
    Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    Charley, here is what is THE MOST sick, YOU ARE A MINORITY in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Is that a short joke j/k Mr bigg

ROZ
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Hell yes,I want to know. Me too!!!

ROZ
    Originally posted by Rev. Williams
    My racism is not towards ethnicity, it's more towards all those who won't take responsibilty for their own actions. Be it a black, white or other..... Everyone now has to place blame on someone else when they feel they've been wronged. If a black family is poor, it's because whitey is putting him down. The mexican can't get a high paying job because the white man won't hire him. And even more rediculous, a man can sue a gun store owner since his wife was shot by a gun bought in his store legally This is BS !!! The U.S. is losing all the freedoms that we're fighting for in other countries. As we save other countries our own is decaying in to a litigious me me me country. The values of working hard for what you want has transitioned in to a "How can I beat the system" mentality.
    As in the post earlier about the niggers, towel heads, wet backs and trailer trash whitey...(all the worst of each ethnicity)...Yes these are all people that most would hate!!! and in my book I do hate! But it has nothing to do with a skin color, it's because these people are undesireable and add no values to society. They're the hemmoriod on the ass of life !! They take from other because the feel they deserve it...BS they're shit because they do shit!! I have no sympathy for them. My goal is to form a bum catcher sytem just like the dog catchers.... We'll pick up the bums and low lifes and if nobody claims them in two weeks, we put um down!!! Hell, I'd rather a dog walking the street and crapping on my lawn then some piece of shit bum sleeping in the bushes and making the neighborhoods look like crap!!
    Okay, that's enough
    Well put, revrend