Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Shockwave owner here :)

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by fourspeednup
    Congrats on the new ride HD! Somehow I missed this thread
    Bullhead city is inland from Needles right? Near the huge walmart?
    Bullhead is right accross the river from Laughlin

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by Edmond
    Congrats on the new boat, you're going to love it. I'v had mine about 8 months now and couldnt be happier.
    P.S> I noticed you have a place in Bullhead, where abouts?
    so do I, hope to see you out there.
    Eddie
    Sunridge area. Thanks and maybe we will see each other on the water. I will be the one driving by with a big smile on my face

DAB
    Congrats on the new boat, I'm glad everything worked out for you. I spend most of my time on Mohave along with Edmond, look forward to seeing you out there.

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by DAB
    Congrats on the new boat, I'm glad everything worked out for you. I spend most of my time on Mohave along with Edmond, look forward to seeing you out there.
    I defintely will be out on the lake a lot. Maybe not as much as the last couple of years but if you see me flag me down and we can have a few beers

rivercrazy
    I would be awesome to get us all together for a Katherines to Hoover Damn run. We did it last year and its awesome!
    And in the 25 it is just sooo much easier

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by rivercrazy
    I would be awesome to get us all together for a Katherines to Hoover Damn run. We did it last year and its awesome!
    And in the 25 it is just sooo much easier
    That is one thing I am looking forward to. I have done it in the Commander but with the low freeboard coming back at times was a little too exciting . With the deeper V most of the chop will not be an issue......sometimes though it will still be too windy/choppy to go. I am all for the run up to the dam. We have to come up with some preliminary dates that might work for everybody.

Edmond
    I would definately be up for a dam run, maybe lunch at Cottonwood? we'll have to put something together.

hd&boatrider
    Who wants to take the lead in this? Sometime in May would be good for me. Maybe mid-may?

beer hunter
    I was at Lake Mohave last October when the wind was howling and our Tremor just chewed up the 2' to 3' wind chop below Cottonwood Cove. You're going to really enjoy the ride of your new boat HD

hd&boatrider
    Originally posted by beer hunter
    I was at Lake Mohave last October when the wind was howling and our Tremor just chewed up the 2' to 3' wind chop below Cottonwood Cove. You're going to really enjoy the ride of your new boat HD
    By the way...I assume that is your boat in the sig line....Nice looking boat BH.
    It will be a little strange at first sitting up that high as I have had an Eliminator jet, Southwind jet and then the Commaner which all sit pretty low in the water. The Commander of course was higher but this should be like driving a luxury car.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast