Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: drag boat races ?

sdba069
    If the politics don't bother you, they are all good.....I lean more toward the SDBA myself....www.sdbaracing.com
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=604542

pops1
    Originally posted by mickeyfinn
    Maybe this thread should be moved to the V-drive forums where they know about Drag Racing......J/K
    What do you need some support over on your side- Nailed a Sand Bar Lately! Now Lets See - Drag Racing- First One to the Finish Line. A Prop needs to dig a big hole just like a Dog walks around in circles laying grass down before it will lay down. A Jet
    is God's Blessing to the Human Race as a means of getting a rush from the hole shot put on by Jets.
    Mean time back at the watering hole the prop is now starting to complete its hole digging adventure and is at last seeing its first forward motion The Driver is in a total forward lean to provide the spectator with the look of speed.
    Now Down at the Finish Line we see the Jetter has brought his Lunch Basket and spread the table cloth out with his Lady. Both having enjoyed the finer of food's and are Awaiting the the Arrival
    of the Propper.
    Back down at the start line the Rs are very high now and you can even hear some form of hook up going on between the water and the prop now.
    At the finish line, lunch now over, the couple are wondering if its clean up or nap time.
    Yes, Yes, we now -do see some hook-up with the prop and that forward lean of the driver is now looking effective as motion for the spectators.
    Dear me at the Finish Line the Jetter has pulled his boat out of the launch area and pulled away. Some shame must be felt by the Jetter as he did not stay to tell the Propper GOOD RACE!
    If you want to run with the BIG DOGs you can't DIG HOLES
    Or you will MISS you'r Lunch!

Jet Hydro
    Dave that`s a good one ..... I`m ROTFLMAO....

superdave013
    Originally posted by pops1
    What do you need some support over on your side- Nailed a Sand Bar Lately! Now Lets See - Drag Racing- First One to the Finish Line. A Prop needs to dig a big hole just like a Dog walks around in circles laying grass down before it will lay down. A Jet
    is God's Blessing to the Human Race as a means of getting a rush from the hole shot put on by Jets.
    Mean time back at the watering hole the prop is now starting to complete its hole digging adventure and is at last seeing its first forward motion The Driver is in a total forward lean to provide the spectator with the look of speed.
    Now Down at the Finish Line we see the Jetter has brought his Lunch Basket and spread the table cloth out with his Lady. Both having enjoyed the finer of food's and are Awaiting the the Arrival
    of the Propper.
    Back down at the start line the Rs are very high now and you can even hear some form of hook up going on between the water and the prop now.
    At the finish line, lunch now over, the couple are wondering if its clean up or nap time.
    Yes, Yes, we now -do see some hook-up with the prop and that forward lean of the driver is now looking effective as motion for the spectators.
    Dear me at the Finish Line the Jetter has pulled his boat out of the launch area and pulled away. Some shame must be felt by the Jetter as he did not stay to tell the Propper GOOD RACE!
    Or you will MISS you'r Lunch!
    Dave, that must be some good shit. How much an 1/8th?

Originally posted by pops1
    of the Propper.
    Or you will MISS you'r Lunch! HEY WAITER...! I'll have 2 of whatever he is drinking!!

jweeks123
    Dave, that must be some good shit. How much an 1/8th?
    HEY WAITER...! I'll have 2 of whatever he is drinking!!
    think theres any left for us

jw

Originally posted by jweeks123
    think theres any left for us

jw No, Pops1 drank the bar dry.

FOMOCO76
    nitro-nationals ? where and when ?

The Nitro Nationals are in Red Bluff, California on Memorial Day weekend. It's an IHBA event.

Shark In The Pond
    Marble Falls is Div. 1and 2 and a points race , Alot of boats there BUT it is the hottest place on the planet !!!!! When I go and someone says I wanna go I tell them only the stong survive this trip 3 days of getting up at 4:30 in the morn followed by non stop beers!! The kids and older folks will not have much fun at this event !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast