Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lavey's Catalina Run???

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Nick,
    whats up with this sunday? (weather permitting)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Originally posted by Havasu Luvr
    Hey Nick,
    whats up with this sunday? (weather permitting)
    How do you do it. nice deck piece

Havasu Luvr
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    How do you do it. nice deck piece
    Mel,
    It's easy, just treat them like royalty and "BANG" jk
    I know to many river girls...take a few to the river and the next thing you know their friends want to go, next thing you know is you have 7-10 girls. What luck this old fat ugly dude has You game for sunday? make sure Eric has a "Kitchen Pass" I wouldn't want him to get into trouble with the Boss

PlyaPlya22
    Mel,
    It's easy, just treat them like royalty and "BANG" jk
    I know to many river girls...take a few to the river and the next thing you know their friends want to go, next thing you know is you have 7-10 girls. What luck this old fat ugly dude has You game for sunday? make sure Eric has a "Kitchen Pass" I wouldn't want him to get into trouble with the Boss
    Did I hear my name??? My passes are like vehicle registrations...good for one year.... How ya been David?

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Eric,
    Life's been good for me. How have you been? You and Mel coming out to play sunday? (weather permitting?). Glad to see that your Kitchen Pass is valid for the year. 3 weeks (Mar 18-21) be in Havasu and look for me. Bring a party attitude and a smile

WILD LAVEY
    david, mel, and eric, its a go this sunday. looks like the weather is going to hold up. ill be launching from the south shore at 7:30. the group plans on heading out at 8:00. where are you guys launching from?

Havasu Luvr
    Nick. I plan on launching from Davies (something new). I will be launching approx 9am, 7:30 is alittle to early from me after a 2 hour tow. I will hook up with Barry after his demo run and head out to the island

Three Days Only
    Sundays looking better day by day. Swell is down from 5-7 to 3-5, you guys are gonna have a great time.
    PZZ655-272300-
    INNER WATERS FROM POINT MUGU TO SAN MATEO POINT-
    900 AM PST FRI FEB 27 2004
    SUN
    W WIND 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 3 TO 5 FT.
    SUN NIGHT
    W WIND 10 TO 15 KT. WIND WAVES 2 FT. W SWELL 3 TO 5 FT.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Hey Eric,
    Life's been good for me. How have you been? You and Mel coming out to play sunday? (weather permitting?). Glad to see that your Kitchen Pass is valid for the year. 3 weeks (Mar 18-21) be in Havasu and look for me. Bring a party attitude and a smile
    :cry: I can't make it Sunday I have a coaching camp that day in the morning that I have to go to. But if you guys come back and go to the yard house for drinks I can meet you down there. I will PM you with my cell so you can give me a call if you stop by the Yard House when you guys get back from Catalina. My boat will be in the shop until next week, just having some items added to it. A friend of mine (Marcus) will be riding down with you guys in his Magic. :frown: :cry: As far as March 18-21, I will be in Phoniex on Business so I cant make that trip either. But any other trip I will be there.

MarkyMark
    HL, I will be launching from Davies in a 25 Tremor. Not sure what time yet, sounds like Barry has a 830 demo. Is anyone else launching from Davies?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast